Rip Laputian

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Laputian - hope you keep those conspiracy theories going up in the blue yonder - and keep an eye on the progress of the lads aswell

Terrible news. One of the most intelligent and witty posters on here. My thoughts are with your family and friends Lappy, RIP

RIP Lappy. Looks like Mossad got you in the end. Hope you're having fun driving everyone up the wall in your chosen afterlife.

RIP Laputian. Always had a memorable comment, whether you agreed or disagreed with him. Will be sadly missed.

That sums it up for me. That was the thing about lappy, you could have a debate with him and he'd raise some interesting points. Whether you agreed or not wasn't the issue, he'd always debate in good spirit providing others did likewise. I don't think it's any coincidence that people have noticed the standard of debate slip on here as Lappy's posts become less frequent. He'll be sorely missed by his cyber friends.

This place will be a lot quieter, and a lot less well-informed.
R.I.P. Lappy Lad :-(

For Lappy.

From the cyber fans in the virtual stand
Our loyalty’s networked, our faith is broadband
And one of us has gone and not even been banned
Nearly there now, Lappy - the promised land.

Just noticed this thread and It's upsetting to hear the news that Lappy has passed away.

Here's to the acerbic and erudite wit, intelligent posting and not least of all the good memories....

Sean Hewitson - Eternal peace to you.

For Lappy.

From the cyber fans in the virtual stand
Our loyalty’s networked, our faith is broadband
And one of us has gone and not even been banned
Nearly there now, Lappy - the promised land.

Very good that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back