Riley's Fish Shack

Waited in a queue for about 20 minutes once then sacked it off. Sat packed in a tin container paying the best part of twenty quid for a pint and a fish sarnie, no thanks

Went before about 12 o clock and the queue was insane, with people still joining it knowing they'd be waiting over an hour for some food. Sorry but fuck that even if it was free.

Riley’s is cracking. Been a few times, for breakfast and dinner. Always enjoyed it. The food is lovely and the venue is great.

Anyone that calls it average is talking out of their arse as far as I’m concerned. Well worth the money as a treat every now and then.

Riley’s is cracking. Been a few times, for breakfast and dinner. Always enjoyed it. The food is lovely and the venue is great.

Anyone that calls it average is talking out of their arse as far as I’m concerned. Well worth the money as a treat every now and then.

It IS average when you factor in the rip-off prices

Slightly off track but was driving along the Quayside and noticed that Jolly Fisherman place has closed and being turned into something else, thought everything was rosey in Newcastle these days.....

Would I fuck queue that long for some bait.

Saying that we queued for two and a half hours today for no bait to see a lass dressed up as a cartoon character. Ffs

Back