Rightmove Voyeurism

Looks very much like Tindale Towers in West Auckland that was on a TV property programme a few years back. Still there and I see it on my drive to Sainsburys. Sure the owner lost money when he sold it.

Did he even manage to sell it? It was listed at a few million at one point, I think its still up for sale.
Unless he sold it, and then someone bought it and sold it on.

Paint was peeling off it last time I went past last year

Very nice location

Would be tempted if I was ready to fully retire

Pebble Beach, Whitburn, Sunderland

People don't seem to stay long in there. It seems to be up for sale often.

Did he even manage to sell it? It was listed at a few million at one point, I think its still up for sale.

Actually don't think he managed to sell it, nice house (if you like that kind of thing) but it is next to the council tip and there is a scrapyard up the road that has massive mountains of stuff piled up that you can see for miles around. Not the idea place to put a 3.6 million pound house!!

Been posted a few times that, why would you build that in the middle of a industrial estate basically.
Logon or register to see this image

love the description for this

The Property
Imagine walking out of your front door, cup of coffee in hand, leaning on your fence post, looking south towards Roseberry Topping and the Cleveland Hills, horses frolicking in the fields around you, nesting Barn Owls and Kestrels. Well if you can imagine this, then this is the property for you.

love the description for this

The Property
Imagine walking out of your front door, cup of coffee in hand, leaning on your fence post, looking south towards Roseberry Topping and the Cleveland Hills, horses frolicking in the fields around you, nesting Barn Owls and Kestrels. Well if you can imagine this, then this is the property for you.

The Propery

Imagine waking up at 5am yelling "I'm going to shoot that feckin cockerel, the feathered bastard" every morning just before the stench of horse manure hits you, chasing around 5 Jack Russells that keep the rats down, wondering which arsehole from the local campsite will come wandering though your front garden today and contemplating that it's only a 20 minute drive to the nearest shop, pub or petrol station. Well if you can imagine this, then this is the property for you.

This is a strange one.It’s like something out of MTV Cribs but in a County Durham pit village.
Another odd one, big place, not to my taste, then you find virtually no space outside. Not one thing green that isnnot artificial in the whole place.
Been posted a few times that, why would you build that in the middle of a industrial estate basically.
Logon or register to see this image
£2.3m and the only garden is a patch of grass on a main road looking into a car rental office. Weird.

I wonder if the builder thought loads of other people would follow suit and it would be the middle of a posh housing estate.

Last edited:
Bog next to your bed isn't a good look.

I always preferred this house on that street, they have put extensions on I think both sides since it was last sold.

I have to admit, the one thing I always think is missing with these houses is the 3D tour.

I do them as standard here, but always shocked I don't see them, even in the luxury market in the UK

I have to admit, the one thing I always think is missing with these houses is the 3D tour.

I do them as standard here, but always shocked I don't see them, even in the luxury market in the UK

Unless you mean the ones with the circles on the floor that you move from circle to circle for a full view of whatever you are viewing. Some listings do have those, but it’s quite rare. House builders have been using them to substitute for normal viewings during the lockdown.

Unless you mean the ones with the circles on the floor that you move from circle to circle for a full view of whatever you are viewing. Some listings do have those, but it’s quite rare. House builders have been using them to substitute for normal viewings during the lockdown.
Paul Airey uses those. They're really good.

All the video tours I’ve seen on Rightmove are basically just a photo slideshow with some music.
Oh I hate those so much, when an agent here tells me they have a virtual tour and then send me this.... FFS man.

Yeah the Matterport is a tasty bit of kit, I have one that I use and they add to the listing, especially in this day with covid.

Back