Rightmove Voyeurism

love the description for this

The Property
Imagine walking out of your front door, cup of coffee in hand, leaning on your fence post, looking south towards Roseberry Topping and the Cleveland Hills, horses frolicking in the fields around you, nesting Barn Owls and Kestrels. Well if you can imagine this, then this is the property for you.

Like the start of athletico mince.

Then approaches a little old man covered in dung....'ow I've stood in some shite like'

It's got two downstairs bedrooms and an upstairs one, but the stairs to that are in the second bedroom. No privacy for the downstairs sleeper if the upstairs one wants a wee in the night 😳
The first floor in that cottage doesn't meet regulations for a bedroom.
It won't stop the owner using it as one mind.

D
I’ve seen a few on here like that, the open plan bathroom. The way it is all different decor it looks like someone has lifted it out of a showroom and dropped it in the corner of the bedroom. Some seem to do it because it fits it in but there is no window. There is a window there.

I wonder how many regret it? How is it even practical? If I go to bed when my wife is already asleep, I doubt she wants me cleaning my teeth in the corner of the bedroom. If I’m sleeping and she goes to be bog, I like her to leave the room quietly, and come back quietly. I don’t want the light going on, wake up with clattering, open my eyes to see her on the bog then have the noise of the flush and refill.
[/QUOTE
Double integrated ovens, fancy fridge and then boom they going and stick a microwave on the bench FFS !

Mamoth place but needs a lot of updating n backs onto a minging street, understandably no photos of rear!!!

It’s lovely and the price is unreal. I would love to let the property brothers loose on that one. It looks like a dolls house!

Actually don't think he managed to sell it, nice house (if you like that kind of thing) but it is next to the council tip and there is a scrapyard up the road that has massive mountains of stuff piled up that you can see for miles around. Not the idea place to put a 3.6 million pound house!!
Think he took a gamble that either he or some associate was going to build similar expensive houses near to this but there were big problems with land contamination ? I also heard he built it was designed to make caring for a disabled family member easier ?
Not sure how true either are.

Last edited:
I have to admit, the one thing I always think is missing with these houses is the 3D tour.

I do them as standard here, but always shocked I don't see them, even in the luxury market in the UK
Becoming far more common place...

Virtual tour

It’s lovely and the price is unreal. I would love to let the property brothers loose on that one. It looks like a dolls house!

just found back of it on streetview like, looks grim the huge yard behind.

Fascinating place the headland for anyone who likes whitby n the likes but was amazed some places there pull 400k, surrounding streets are grim.

Back