Rightmove Voyeurism

just found back of it on streetview like, looks grim the huge yard behind.

Fascinating place the headland for anyone who likes whitby n the likes but was amazed some places there pull 400k, surrounding streets are grim.

The yars wall etc is pretty grim but Southgate isnt too bad to be honest . Very handy for the Fishermans Arms as well

I know incredible. Unless they have done work on it I can't see how prices have increased over the past year. Maybe our resident estate agent knows ?
They've not really for the average house round here I don't think. But higher end stuff seems to have - as the demand must have been there.

Reckon the owners of this have got pissed off with people with dogs gawping in at them for a >£600k outlay.

Personally think it's overpriced and they will struggle to sell at 650.

But for a bit lower I think it could be a canny investment. I reckon you could airbnb that out quite easily and all year round.

OSB board McMansion.

That said the missus reckons you can easily get twice the house size for the same money as here in a lot of places.
I like it when escape to the country is in Scotland, get some cracking houses for half the price of darn sarf.

Obviously I live in one of these things. ONe day there's green fields, 6 weeks later there's a fully landscaped subdivision. Then 20 years of trying to make the buggers work. Shoddy stuff, with no architectural merit.
Missus wouldn't even entertain a new build here cos of her experience back home.
Sure I heard from a lad in Greenville that some of the homebuilders actually talk in terms of a 40 yr lifesan for some houses they built!

Missus wouldn't even entertain a new build here cos of her experience back home.
Sure I heard from a lad in Greenville that some of the homebuilders actually talk in terms of a 40 yr lifesan for some houses they built!
Taylor Wimpey is 30 years now according to one of their site managers.

Back