Rightmove Voyeurism

must be money in owning multi hotels and spa's !
actually it looks like Rightmove have tagged the wrong house. They've tagged the Adamson place on the map but whats actually for sale is the other larger house next door, and closer to the Johnston. Kenny Dalglish had it while at newcastle.

It’s haunted to fuck isn’t it? That’s what that first picture says.

But think of what you could do with it if you had the cash. Could be amazing.

The facade is absolutely out of a 1970’s horror. And I don’t think it’s badly priced based on it’s potential. Still a vast amount of cash would be needed to get it right.

The facade is absolutely out of a 1970’s horror. And I don’t think it’s badly priced based on it’s potential. Still a vast amount of cash would be needed to get it right.
Not sure what category grade two listed prevents which will put some off. It’d look amazing restored olde worlds style. Could be let out for filming an that.

Some sized garden mind. Shame the same can't be said of some of the rooms - that bedroom with the TV in the ceiling would give you a bout of claustrophobia.
:) the garden is like f***ing flamingo land, it's only missing a roller coaster yet he has a TV hanging out of a loft hatch, fancy trying to walk past that bed if you've been on the drink. Typical Essex boy..

Stunning.
Don't know much about what it would be like to live in Byron Bay. I went for a couple days once and I saw a whale and I know it's where Harold Bishop died/didn't die but don't know a great deal more.

we just got back from there on Sunday and are talking about retiring up there in about 10 years time. i love it. it can get fairly busy but nothing like places like Bondi, the Gold Coast or say some of the Spanish or Greek resorts.... there's a few towns north or south of byron that we'd consider too which don't have the appeal of Byron but are still stunning and a lot cheaper than byron... but they're not byron :)

we just got back from there on Sunday and are talking about retiring up there in about 10 years time. i love it. it can get fairly busy but nothing like places like Bondi, the Gold Coast or say some of the Spanish or Greek resorts.... there's a few towns north or south of byron that we'd consider too which don't have the appeal of Byron but are still stunning and a lot cheaper than byron... but they're not byron :)
A bloke working with us in Vietnam back in early 2000's Grandma live in or very close Byron Bay on the coastline, he showed us some pics of the foam from the wash coming into her yard. It was a run down place, but right on the coast front. The old dear passed away, him and his sister was left the place, and flogged it and didn't really have to work again, he just pottered around doing odd jobs for spliff money back in Melbourne.

A bloke working with us in Vietnam back in early 2000's Grandma live in or very close Byron Bay on the coastline, he showed us some pics of the foam from the wash coming into her yard. It was a run down place, but right on the coast front. The old dear passed away, him and his sister was left the place, and flogged it and didn't really have to work again, he just pottered around doing odd jobs for spliff money back in Melbourne.

yeah, there's loads of (old) people sitting on gold mines all over Oz. the wife will inherit a decent whack when her mam and dad both pass away. they're divorced and both own property outright as well as other money.
they're still talking about a crash here too though, prices have certainly dropped in the last few years but not 'crashed' - yet.

yeah, there's loads of (old) people sitting on gold mines all over Oz. the wife will inherit a decent whack when her mam and dad both pass away. they're divorced and both own property outright as well as other money.
they're still talking about a crash here too though, prices have certainly dropped in the last few years but not 'crashed' - yet.
A mate bought a farm inland from Byron. Kyogle way. Massive amount of land. Creeks, bush, paddocks etc with a lovely old property on it. Next to nowt really. Doesn't come with the coastal premium.

Looks like a dump, the surrounding buildings look even worse. Also if it's got a sea view why not show it in the pictures

It definitely has a sea view as it’s about two hundred yards from the sea! The outside is nowhere near as nice as the house and that’s why they don’t show the view. I suppose they could have taken a picture from one of the higher back windows and cut off the near ground. I have a similar view from my back bedroom window but from further away.

A mate bought a farm inland from Byron. Kyogle way. Massive amount of land. Creeks, bush, paddocks etc with a lovely old property on it. Next to nowt really. Doesn't come with the coastal premium.

i'm many things, but i'm not a farmer :)

i'd be happy with a 3 bed house in lenox head or similar with a walk to the beach. if we do manage somewhere in byron that would be amazing, friday beers at the rails...!

Back