Rightmove Voyeurism

I checked Zoopla for the value of my gaff in Low Fell - apparently risen up to 20% in two years. Not sure where all the money's coming from to be honest. Obviously selling for that actual amount is a different matter...
I don't know if Zoopla has changed its valuation process in the last 6 months or so but my house value seems to have risen unrealistically aswell. The higher estimated valuation is just plain daft unless prices on the whole have risen loads recently without me knowing.

I don't know if Zoopla has changed its valuation process in the last 6 months or so but my house value seems to have risen unrealistically aswell. The higher estimated valuation is just plain daft unless prices on the whole have risen loads recently without me knowing.
It's possible, especially since they're after a slice of the cake on sales as well. There's been nothing sold in my street in the last 6 months so no idea where it's come from.

Saw a house on the market which, based on its asking price, has risen 48% in the 6.5 years since it last sold. It’s the NE ffs. How can I politely tell the estate agent that I’ll put an offer in but it’s worth about 15/16% less than what they’ve told their client it’s worth.
Have they done a load of work to it in the meantime though?

Gone up mad amounts since brexit was confirmed down here.

It's possible, especially since they're after a slice of the cake on sales as well. There's been nothing sold in my street in the last 6 months so no idea where it's come from.
Zoopla dont take a commission from sales. The estimated selling prices are generally completely pointless tbh, I would take no notice of them whatsoever.

It’s a wreck and it’s a million. Still, it has original everything- kitchen, fireplaces, bathroom. I hope whoever buys it renovates around them.
Floods must have been bad around there, there are two boats in the back garden.
Lick of paint and a wipe round with a damp cloth and the place will be as good as new.

The layout on this one is weird and picture 7 is baffling

WTF is going on there? Assume it is being used as a HMO but it still makes little sense.
I'd probably burn the house down for this toilet seat alone.
Logon or register to see this image

WTF is going on there? Assume it is being used as a HMO but it still makes little sense.
I'd probably burn the house down for this toilet seat alone.
Logon or register to see this image
Mobility needs surely?
I like this one but would redecorate some rooms, especially the green bathroom:

I find that a bit eerie for some reason

Last edited:

Back