Rightmove Voyeurism

:lol:

I take it you have never been to Cleveland
Cuyahoga is the injun name for the Ohio River iirc.
R.E.M. titled a song Cuyahoga. One of their better ones, “ our fathers fathers fathers tried, erased the parts they didn’t like”. A call for a new country or constitution or summit.

:lol:

Internally the property is in need of some repair / modernization......:lol:

You could get it down to less than half that if you used PVC cladding and the like in the bathrooms.
Then spend twice as much ripping it out and putting the right stuff in to get the approval for its Grade II listing status.

There are some big old Georgian houses round by us that are listed. They even came round to check the shade of paint on the walls was right and made them do it again. Nightmare when the buildings are listed.

Then spend twice as much ripping it out and putting the right stuff in to get the approval for its Grade II listing status.

There are some big old Georgian houses round by us that are listed. They even came round to check the shade of paint on the walls was right and made them do it again. Nightmare when the buildings are listed.

My post was definitely tongue in cheek. To do a property such as hat to the correct standard, you’d have to commit to the original purchase price plus the expenditure on quality materials.

It's houses like this that remind me how different the USA and UK can be when it comes to decorating rooms. That master en-suite not only has carpet in the bathroom which is kinda gross when you think about it, but it has a love seat in there as well. I mean what the very f**k??

If there is one place that would be a breeding ground for mold spores its a fabric sofa that is kept in a bathroom.

Back