Rightmove Voyeurism

One thing I'll never understood is the recent popularity of those things. Seems pointless, although probably missing something great about them

Hired one of the big blow up ones for a long weekend once for the bairn. It was ok as a novelty thing but I wouldn't buy one as I don't think I'd use it regularly.

A mate is one of the biggest sellers and importers of Astro turf from China. He wouldn’t have it. He reckons that in years to come it will be the reason for loads of diseases. The shit doesn’t run away. It is there hiding.

I read that they throw AstroTurf on flat roofs down south so the people in bedsits above can let their dogs shit on them. They'll presumably have this problem, it does seem pretty disgusting like.

A mate is one of the biggest sellers and importers of Astro turf from China. He wouldn’t have it. He reckons that in years to come it will be the reason for loads of diseases. The shit doesn’t run away. It is there hiding.
It’s for old people with conservatories ,electric fires,plastic front doors and loads of ornaments in the garden AND the house .

We had one in our holiday home a few years back. The lasses were in all day but I only had a dodge in on the last night in a "I've paid for it so I'm going to use it" attitude. It was nice enough and relaxing but I was already relaxed and now I was pissing wet.
I'm sure @The Raven will be along soon to tell you about my short lived "I've paid for it so I'm going to use it" visit to the sauna in our house in Amsterdam.:lol:

:lol::lol:

As you went in I put the first papers together for a spliff

i didn't even finish making it before you were back out.

Last edited:

Back