Rightmove Voyeurism

It’s dreadfully decorated and much too big for the area. Every room is overdressed with stuff and my first action if I bought it would be to strip it back to the bare walls, paint it white and then have a think about how to decorate it properly. The price needs to come down by at least quarter of a million to allow for the total refit that is necessary.

It’s dreadfully decorated and much too big for the area. Every room is overdressed with stuff and my first action if I bought it would be to strip it back to the bare walls, paint it white and then have a think about how to decorate it properly. The price needs to come down by at least quarter of a million to allow for the total refit that is necessary.
I was thinking the same. For £1m there is not much land outside and what is there has either been paved or astroturfed. As an outside space, it is devoid of all life. I think I'd be going in with a massive skip, digger and 100 ton of top soil.

Looks like it was decorated by Pat Butcher, f***ing minging.

I was just thinking that.

So much clutter and all that awful wallpaper.

The other thing I noticed is that there is no rhyme or reason to the order the pictures are posted. When I do them here in the USA, its done to make you feel like you are touring the house.

I was thinking the same. For £1m there is not much land outside and what is there has either been paved or astroturfed. As an outside space, it is devoid of all life. I think I'd be going in with a massive skip, digger and 100 ton of top soil.

The astroturf looked great from a distance, but as you get closer its just a huge no....

oh and whats with the tiny shower cubicles? Paying £1m for a house you expect a spa-like shower setup.

This one is outstanding. Views of NYC and in my home town. Just over £1m with current conversion. For someone on the SMB I'll hook you up!!

Last edited:
The astroturf looked great from a distance, but as you get closer its just a huge no....
I do hate astroturf like. Cutting the grass is a pain in the arse, but my garden is full of life.

Besides, I used to work with someone who paid thousands to have his garden astroturfed and could not see why I was laughing when he said "well, with the dog mess, it is easy to pick up, but then you have to give it a bit of a hose down. Once it has dried off you do get bits of mud, leaves and debris on it, so we have an old vac and vacuum it to keep it looking good and stop seeds from weeds blowing on the breeze taking a hold. We will have to pay for it all to be done again in 10 years, but I don't have the hassle of cutting the grass"

I was just thinking that.

So much clutter and all that awful wallpaper.

The other thing I noticed is that there is no rhyme or reason to the order the pictures are posted. When I do them here in the USA, its done to make you feel like you are touring the house.

oh and whats with the tiny shower cubicles? Paying £1m for a house you expect a spa-like shower setup.

This one is outstanding. Views of NYC and in my home town. Just over £1m with current conversion. For someone on the SMB I'll hook you up!!
It's got 3.1 baths. One is probably a bucket.:)

beautiful house, great location, horrific furniture :)
Hideous isn't it.

Owned by absolute charvers. Full of evidence of this but the clincher being the Silver cross pram. What the fuck is it with charvers and pikeys who want to spend £100s on a shit old pram? Someone said a snip at a £1m. I'd personally say it's about £200k overpriced. Fact it's not sold says it is too.

Hideous isn't it.

Owned by absolute charvers. Full of evidence of this but the clincher being the Silver cross pram. What the fuck is it with charvers and pikeys who want to spend £100s on a shit old pram? Someone said a snip at a £1m. I'd personally say it's about £200k overpriced. Fact it's not sold says it is too.
I am rethinking my position. :lol:

I am with RN and want the one in the Lakes.

Back