Rightmove Voyeurism

That's a bit nice isn't it.

Decor not quite to my tastes, but if you can afford to buy it, you can afford a decorator!
The decor puts me off a bit but you're right, you'd have to see past it.
I only ever look at houses on this thread but I'm a little suspicious of a house that size with only 25 photos and most of them outside. I reckon they are hiding something.:lol:

Bed too high
Bath too high and dont like the jaunty angle
Toilet cistern too low

Bonny house other than that

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Main room is like an modern office building. Not sure.
I looked around one at the Ramside and whilst nice in certain parts, I would want alot more for what they are offering. Think a few have been bought and built by local developers to make a quick return however I genuinely don't think there are enough wealthy folk around looking to move. I expect the prices to drop significantly.
Reminds me of the house up near Morpeth....billed as one of the most expensive houses built etc....wanted over £7m......was down to £3-4m .....not sure its still on the market....

anyway this ones decent

lovely view
Silversands, Whitburn Bents Road, Seaburn - Sanderson Young

This is the one...dont think it has ever been lived in hence the shit overlay job of putting people in rooms......amazing down to £3m.

Last edited:
I looked around one at the Ramside and whilst nice in certain parts, I would want alot more for what they are offering. Think a few have been bought and built by local developers to make a quick return however I genuinely don't think there are enough wealthy folk around looking to move. I expect the prices to drop significantly.
Reminds me of the house up near Morpeth....billed as one of the most expensive houses built etc....wanted over £7m......was down to £3-4m .....not sure its still on the market....

anyway this ones decent

lovely view
Silversands, Whitburn Bents Road, Seaburn - Sanderson Young

This is the one...dont think it has ever been lived in hence the shit overlay job of putting people in rooms......amazing down to £3m.

:lol::lol:

What is it with the completely inappropriate people on that listing.

If I had a million quid in my pocket, I could think of better places to live than where it's pissing down raining and cold the majority of the year.

Back