Rightmove Voyeurism

We are selling our house ATM and we have a buyer who is struggling to sell his in London and desperate to get out of our once beautiful capital. Hes leaving of course for the usual reasons ie London is a crap hole.

Anyway we have had a load of people to look at our house and it is clear that they have absolutely no intention of buying the house and simply dont have the money to buy the house. One couple turned up with 3 daughters (our house has 5 bedrooms) and a week later bought a house about £50k cheaper with less bedrooms half a mile away.

These people know how much the house is up for and they can see on line what the house is like. Maybe it makes them feel better thinking that they can buy the house.

Some of the reasons for not buying the house are laughable:

- it was a bit dark at the back when we looked at the conservatory (it was overcast and pissing down with rain) - nothing I can do about that love. Maybe ask God for climate advice?
- we want to knock a wall down to make the kitchen bigger - be my f***ing guest. Knock the house down once you have bought it. Nothing to me pet.

Some of them didnt even have their house on the market when they looked at ours.

Voyeurism is the correct term.

Edit - should also have said that all this shit about there are no houses in and around London and they all go for millions of pounds is complete rubbish. Also a number of people have totally taken the water in over BREXIT - which given the number of PC merchants and luvvies in London and the surrounding areas, isnt surprising. Put the Guardian down pet and live in the real world.
Not our fault nobody wants your shit tip house.

Back