Rightmove Voyeurism

The property that’s for sale isn’t the hall, it’s another building which is part of the original estate. But I believe you are right there is some controversy surrounding the hall.
Yeah the property for sale is set within the estate The Hall itself is something else certainly don't think that you would get that for £1.5M when that's done up 😁

Another dodgy "en-suite". If you had a decent aim, you probably wouldn't even have to get out of bed for a wee 😂

Cheshire!!! You've got to love them estate agents haven't you 😂 - full marks for bare faced bollocks there. It's in Tameside, Greater Manchester. I suppose it's closer to Derbyshire than Cheshire. Admittedly it was in Cheshire when they were building the canals and mills round those parts, but that's like saying that Middlesbrough is a small quaint town in Yorkshire. Which it is, like.

Another dodgy "en-suite". If you had a decent aim, you probably wouldn't even have to get out of bed for a wee 😂

This is quirky!

Fish tanks on the wall on either side of the living room?

I'm slightly troubled by the need for a microwave in their bedroom, when it's clearly not in the kitchen

Thought I recognised that house straight away, it was on Channel 5 a few months back with Sally Lindsay. The owner was a builder apparently (I am cynical and always thing something a little more underground).

Back