Rightmove Voyeurism

Last edited:
That bath with a view would be class :cool:

Looks like Del Boy is moving:
Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Good find, I think that is the worst decorated house I have ever seen!

I was looking at this one the other day:
Check out this land on Rightmove!

For £345k you can buy yourself a big hole in the ground with plans and permission for a house someone else designed, started and obviously could not afford.

If I were going to pay that much and undertake such a project, I'd want my own design.

Not far away is a windmill you can live in:

Last edited:
has anyone posted this?

or in fact just any in that area... Rightmove.co.uk

lovely one up hepscott back on the market after a remodelling

The front of house is too busy, though the back view is nicer especially if you lose some of the steps. The staircase view from the top down looks a bit institulionised or Council tower block. The rooms are gratuitously larger than necessary and will be a nightmare to furnish. It would be better as a small hotel than as a home. I do like the basic frontage of the house itself but the decor and grounds let it down. Clearly built by someone with more money than taste.

It just makes me cross knowing that I'll never have a house like that.
There’s no reason that I can see that we could have been living in a house worth that if we’d still been living in the capital.
The 2 bed house we sold 17 yrs ago for 150k is now worth over 350 so if we had moved one ore 2 more times then we could have turned it into that kind of money I reckon. It’s daft how much they have gone up

There’s no reason that I can see that we could have been living in a house worth that if we’d still been living in the capital.
The 2 bed house we sold 17 yrs ago for 150k is now worth over 350 so if we had moved one ore 2 more times then we could have turned it into that kind of money I reckon. It’s daft how much they have gone up
Imagine if you were ooh I dunno - a fireman with loads of time on your hands. You could have spent it all doing houses up and selling them on. In London you’d be a multi millionaire by now.

Whenever I see houses like this, I always wonder if they are attainable by normal folk doing a normal job?
I always assume they must be owned by people who have inherited/won large sums of money, or who own a successful business. Or footballers.
Are they really attainable for anyone pulling a 40 hour week with 2.4 kids?
I know people who earn 100k+ and they live in the same kind of houses as the rest of us.

What do you define as normal folk and a normal job?

I’d say the answer is yes, though.

Back