Right Wing ex Footballers on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

And I don't mean Nicky Summerbee. Darren Holloway offering to meet Top of the Goths at the next match over statues, Chris Turner has gone full Farage and Peter Shilton has blocked me for calling for tougher sentences for drink driving.... Never meet your heroes

Any good ex Safc players to follow ?

Are you the real you on Twitter or one of those that hides behind an alter ego?

Shilton is an absolute tosser. Unfortunately so is another of our ex players - Ian Marshall. Have a look at his Twitter. Pathetic.

Ex footballers desperate to stay relevant and in the public eye. If you have nothing of note to say or do, just enjoy your retirement ffs

And I don't mean Nicky Summerbee. Darren Holloway offering to meet Top of the Goths at the next match over statues, Chris Turner has gone full Farage and Peter Shilton has blocked me for calling for tougher sentences for drink driving.... Never meet your heroes

Expected Chris Turner to be bit brighter than that mind.I blame it on his time at Hartlepool,that Brexit Party certainly has the folks there hoodwinked,not exactly difficult i suppose 🐵

Shilton has revealed himself to be a complete tit. He nibbles like mad at jokes about him being out jumped by a shortarse as well. :lol:

Le Tissier is another clown. Believes any mental conspiracy and is the most 'yer da' ex player going atm.
"TINA, TINA, TINA" winds him up no end as well.

Seems like "Top of The Goths" was threatening him?

Or a meringue?
Boasting about how Holloway was made to feel theatened once his mob had turned up to have a go at him, and then threatens to march him out of the ground if he ever comes to a Sunderland match again.
Should make him wear a star of David on his arm while he's at it!
Seems like "Top of The Goths" was threatening him?

Or a meringue?
Boasting about how Holloway was made to feel theatened once his mob had turned up to have a go at him, and then threatens to march him out of the ground if he ever comes to a Sunderland match again.
Should make him wear a star of David on his arm while he's at it!

To be fair, if I'd have been the best in the world in my profession, and played more times for my country than anyone before or since; after thirty-odd years I'd probably get a bit fed up of people only wanting to talk to me in order to make jokes about the time somebody cheated to beat me.
lineker responds decently to always getting replies relating to 'shat on the park'...

That tweet is very tongue in cheek and out of context with the rest of the day. A few people debated with DH all day and he said he learned a lot.

And twisting the reasonable people into mob is a daily mail like leap

Last edited:
To be fair, if I'd have been the best in the world in my profession, and played more times for my country than anyone before or since; after thirty-odd years I'd probably get a bit fed up of people only wanting to talk to me in order to make jokes about the time somebody cheated to beat me.

I only remember him ever being shit, pre 85 he might have been good but after that he was terrible and yet still played for England until 1990, should've been dropped long before he was. We'd have beaten Germany in 90 and probably Argentina in 86 with a decent keeper.

Chris Waddle revealed himself to be a racist wanker. Not that I follow him. It was brought to my attention. He RTd a video of a lunatic saying the Mayor of London should be shot.
Amongst other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back