Right Wing ex Footballers on Twitter

And I don't mean Nicky Summerbee. Darren Holloway offering to meet Top of the Goths at the next match over statues, Chris Turner has gone full Farage and Peter Shilton has blocked me for calling for tougher sentences for drink driving.... Never meet your heroes

Any good ex Safc players to follow ?

And I don't mean Nicky Summerbee. Darren Holloway offering to meet Top of the Goths at the next match over statues, Chris Turner has gone full Farage and Peter Shilton has blocked me for calling for tougher sentences for drink driving.... Never meet your heroes

Any good ex Safc players to follow ?

Is that a right wing thing or him just being a knacker? Right wing types usually come across as quite tough on crime.

Shilton has revealed himself to be a complete tit. He nibbles like mad at jokes about him being out jumped by a shortarse as well. :lol:

Le Tissier is another clown. Believes any mental conspiracy and is the most 'yer da' ex player going atm.
To be fair, if I'd have been the best in the world in my profession, and played more times for my country than anyone before or since; after thirty-odd years I'd probably get a bit fed up of people only wanting to talk to me in order to make jokes about the time somebody cheated to beat me.

To be fair, if I'd have been the best in the world in my profession, and played more times for my country than anyone before or since; after thirty-odd years I'd probably get a bit fed up of people only wanting to talk to me in order to make jokes about the time somebody cheated to beat me.

All of that just makes it funnier that he finds it so sensitive. It's only posted to him when he's banging on about some tory supporting garbage anyway.

It was immigrants he was on about the other day, he didn't even block me for a volley of Tina Tina a while back

Back