Right Wing ex Footballers on Twitter

I only remember him ever being shit, pre 85 he might have been good but after that he was terrible and yet still played for England until 1990, should've been dropped long before he was. We'd have beaten Germany in 90 and probably Argentina in 86 with a decent keeper.
We didn't have one though. 1986 the other two in the squad were; Chris Woods and Gary Bailey and 1990; Chris Woods and Dave Beasant. None of those 3 were anywhere near top class.

Chris Waddle revealed himself to be a racist wanker. Not that I follow him. It was brought to my attention. He RTd a video of a lunatic saying the Mayor of London should be shot.
Amongst other things.

It was brought to my attention, can you bring things to Sky News attention that go against their narrative.
Cheers.

Boasting about how Holloway was made to feel theatened once his mob had turned up to have a go at him, and then threatens to march him out of the ground if he ever comes to a Sunderland match again.
Should make him wear a star of David on his arm while he's at it!

Boasting about how Holloway was made to feel theatened once his mob had turned up to have a go at him, and then threatens to march him out of the ground if he ever comes to a Sunderland match again.

You do realise he is one of the biggest WUM's going?

Have you just likened a man being singled out due to his support of slave trader statues, to Jews in Nazi Germany?

That is a very bold move.

Expected Chris Turner to be bit brighter than that mind.I blame it on his time at Hartlepool,that Brexit Party certainly has the folks there hoodwinked,not exactly difficult i suppose 🐵
you didnt see turner on that documentary when he was assistant manager at leyton orient i take it ?

Back