Ricky Gervais Armageddon

To be honest Frankie Boyle is a arsehole as well.
Used to like him but seemed to go a bit shit and serious political bollocks
He lost the plot after Brexit -another one who doesn't mind dishing out to the 'thick white working class', 'gammons' etc pointing at a picture of egg n chips in Benidorm, as soon as someone else highlights the absurdity of the trans movement or illegal immigration he's outraged.

He lost the plot after Brexit -another one who doesn't mind dishing out to the 'thick white working class', 'gammons' etc pointing at a picture of egg n chips in Benidorm, as soon as someone else highlights the absurdity of the trans movement or illegal immigration he's outraged.
Don't think I've ever seen him outraged. Got any clips?

No clips then?
Yes the aforementioned clip in post 90. He's clearly outraged at Gervais 'brand of comedy-which is a bit daft and hypocritical from him really because Boyle made his name and quite a good bit of fame and money off the back of his outrageous stand-up. He didn't give a shit about who he upset, he was right on the edge of what was acceptable-but christ he was funny. Even the bit about the English abroad pointing at a picture of egg n chips, the Harvey Price and the cage fighter joke -hilarious stuff-what happened to him? what happened to that I don't give a shit who I upset brilliance he used to have?
Now he's castigating one of the most famous comedians on the planet because he thinks some people should now be exempt from having the piss taken out of them - give us break Frankie man and get yourself back to 2012 when you were funny.

Yes the aforementioned clip in post 90. He's clearly outraged at Gervais 'brand of comedy-which is a bit daft and hypocritical from him really because Boyle made his name and quite a good bit of fame and money off the back of his outrageous stand-up. He didn't give a shit about who he upset, he was right on the edge of what was acceptable-but christ he was funny. Even the bit about the English abroad pointing at a picture of egg n chips, the Harvey Price and the cage fighter joke -hilarious stuff-what happened to him? what happened to that I don't give a shit who I upset brilliance he used to have?
Now he's castigating one of the most famous comedians on the planet because he thinks some people should now be exempt from having the piss taken out of them - give us break Frankie man and get yourself back to 2012 when you were funny.
All I read into the Boyle clip is RG isn't a stand up guy
He praised his writing etc
Gervais seems to have lost the ability to connect live
You watch and its like he's reading the news

All I read into the Boyle clip is RG isn't a stand up guy
He praised his writing etc
Gervais seems to have lost the ability to connect live
You watch and its like he's reading the news
I don't think he's changed- his stand up is the same sort of thing hes been doing for years- successfully. Why would any comedian ignore the trans issue? It's comedy gold all that lunacy, and the fact some people get 'offended' and attempt to cancel comedians who takk about is more reason to make jokes about it. Bill Burr doesn't ignore it and neither dies Dave Chappelle.

Don’t get the hate for him on here, thought it was alright, maybe not as good as his other stuff but still a few brutal joke son there which is what he’s been known for in more recent years.

Back