Rick and Morty Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He created the Channel 101 show, "[of Cosbys|House of Cosbys]", singing the theme and doing the voices of Curiosity Cosby, Data Analysis Cosby and Preacher Cosby.

Never realised he did House of Cosbys. Used to love it

Only just got into this. It's superb.

The pickle episode was absolutely class.

Is it only the stuff on Netflix? Or are there other series about elsewhere?

some episodes are really REALLY dark mind

there are some laugh out loud things..the multi dimensional television one was great as was all the parasites stuck in the house..until mr poopybutthole got shot...then it went dark really quickly!!

The end of the episode with Unity is absolutely grim :(

the mad max episode was class as well this series

little things just make me laugh so much

when beth calls the tech support line for the machine that makes things massive (or inside out) and they persuade her to free them them from it

Last edited:
Well, this week's episode is possibly one of their finest ever.
I thought it was the best ever episode although the twist ending was obvious from the beginning I thought

I still think this series hasn't been as good as the two previous though

Didn't enjoy pickle rick

This series hasn't been as good IMOTM8
The first episode of this series was probably the best episode of the show yet, but then the next two or three were a bit below the quality we've come to expect from Rick and Morty. It's right back to form with that last one though. Good to see the return of Eyepatch Morty

some episodes are really REALLY dark mind

there are some laugh out loud things..the multi dimensional television one was great as was all the parasites stuck in the house..until mr poopybutthole got shot...then it went dark really quickly!!
Almost choked on my food at the "Pregnant Baby" one:

"I had sex with Billy."
"But you're already pregnant!"
"Yeah, so what's the worst that could happen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back