Rick and Morty Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

some episodes are really REALLY dark mind

there are some laugh out loud things..the multi dimensional television one was great as was all the parasites stuck in the house..until mr poopybutthole got shot...then it went dark really quickly!!
I don't think the show is as dark as it used to be stuff like existentialism,absurdism and the meaningless of life are still there but not as much as they where in the first season I think it's going down the route of mocking modern life and popular culture recently

So get on down to real fake doors!

I don't think the show is as dark as it used to be stuff like existentialism,absurdism and the meaningless of life are still there but not as much as they where in the first season I think it's going down the route of mocking modern life and popular culture recently

So get on down to real fake doors!
The very first time they appeared in a short video is a bit questionable :lol: He created characters called Doc and Marti and there's an episode called The Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti (I won't link here but it's on Youtube and it's the one where the kite is at the beginning and is 4:24 long). It's a blatant piss take of Back To The Future Doc and Marty due to his cease and desist letters about his show House Of Cosbys. Mharti is giving Doc blow jobs as an answer to everything :lol: :lol:

http://channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Roiland

He created the Channel 101 show, "[of Cosbys|House of Cosbys]", singing the theme and doing the voices of Curiosity Cosby, Data Analysis Cosby and Preacher Cosby. The show was cancelled due to a cease and desist letter from Bill Cosby's lawyer which led to the creation of the Channel 101 short [Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti|The Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti,] making fun of the idea of cease and desist letters.

The 8 bit intro is canny

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna have to give it a go heard it's good i always presumed it was shite by looking at a still picture of it on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back