Rick and Morty Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what i've read - http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2017/07/rick-and-morty-season-3-will-be-coming-to-netflix/

"We've known for a while that the long-awaited third series of Rick and Morty would be hitting US televisions on 30th July, but the announcement of a UK broadcaster was noticeably absent. Now Netflix, which currently hosts the first two series of the excellent animated comedy, has announced it will be getting the new episodes as well.

Speaking to The Independent, Netflix confirmed that a new episode of the show will be available every Sunday, starting on 30th of July and ending on 8th October. The first one available will be The Rickshank Redemption which initially aired as an April Fool's Day joke in the US."
Shite that like!!

I tried it and couldnt get into it. Nowt wrong with it but just watched a couple and have never had the urge to watch any more. Shame as it seems like the sort of thing Id normally enjoy. I put it down to getting old

I like F is for Family, if anyone has seen that?

I enjoyed that. Not as much as I did R&M or Bojack Horseman but it got a few giggles from me and Mrs. theMackem

I'M ANTS IN MY EYES JOHNSON!

OUR PRICES...I HOPE ARE NOT TOO LOW!

One: Personal Space
Two: Personal Space
Three: Stay out of my personal space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back