Retirement - what age you going

No idea. I’ll have a decent enough pension and don’t have an extravagant lifestyle, but the missus has no pension so health and employment willing I might go on til at least 60, maybe longer. I definitely feel like I’ve more than another 10 years in me.

You fish as well? Nice. Competition or pleasure.
Don’t get me started on the pension.
Got my records from glascow and it has me as 5 year 200 and odd days. But I got out on my 6 year point which is a 7-8 grand payment at retirement. But they don’t count your training so they trying to fiddle me out of it. British legion are fighting my case atm.
More just pleasure. All catch and release.
Except the winter. I join as many ice fishing derbies as possible.

They fucked the pensions up while I was in. They stopped paying at your 22 year point and you have to wait until you’re 55.

:confused: Where the f***ing hell does this stupid idea come from??? when you retire you have all the time to do everything, it's f***ing great..:cool:
<< this, how can people think they would be bored or lost off ??? get a hobby , travel around , spend more time with friends and family, make new friends, go to gym , do couple of sports , sort the garden out
the big hurdle is or should be whether can afford it , not that you would feel worthless and lost off , work to live don't live to work

<< this, how can people think they would be bored or lost off ??? get a hobby , travel around , spend more time with friends and family, make new friends, go to gym , do couple of sports , sort the garden out
the big hurdle is or should be whether can afford it , not that you would feel worthless and lost off , work to live don't live to work
Amen brother.

Back