Rest in peace Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw quite a few footy tops on the drive through to Gateshead today - hopefully plenty raised in support of this brave little man.

RIP Youngun :cry:

Driving to school to drop the kids off and the amount of footie tops I've seen is unreal. Shows what an an impact he's had on so many people. It's really got me emotional again

Thoughts with family and friends today, hope it all goes as well as it can.

Rest in Peace little man, you have been an inspiration to us all :cry:

Saw quite a few footy tops on the drive through to Gateshead today - hopefully plenty raised in support of this brave little man.

RIP Youngun :cry:

Same, seen quite a few Newcastle strips been worn by people around who would normally be in uniform. Quite touching.

RIP young man, gone but never forgotten! A hero and an inspiration to the end, brave beyond words! Respect and deepest sympathy to mum, dad, big bro and close family and friends! XX

Driving to school to drop the kids off and the amount of footie tops I've seen is unreal. Shows what an an impact he's had on so many people. It's really got me emotional again

This. Heard his name spoken half a dozen times at least on the yard, nice the kids know his tale too.

Kind of wishing id gone now but doesnt sit right that i never met the bairn. Hundreds will though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back