Rest in peace Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came up today on the train to see the stuff at the SOL. It's the little bairns shirts that hit me the hardest, bringing it into perspective. plenty of folk there in hushed reverence. Glad I made the effort, I would have regretted not going later. There is a framed poem, I took a pic of it but it hasn't come out. It was beautiful - well done who ever put it there.

Came up today on the train to see the stuff at the SOL. It's the little bairns shirts that hit me the hardest, bringing it into perspective. plenty of folk there in hushed reverence. Glad I made the effort, I would have regretted not going later. There is a framed poem, I took a pic of it but it hasn't come out. It was beautiful - well done who ever put it there.

Was it this one? I made it if so.

Logon or register to see this image

Tomorrow is without doubt going to be one of the hardest days of my life, so I can't imagine what the family are feeling.
I'm honoured to have been asked to be part of the procession through Blackhall to the church, as we follow Bradley on his final journey.
God bless you my little mate. We will smile and Hi 5 again one day xxx

Be thinking of you tomorrow @Speedy1976 , along with all his family and of course Bradley :cry:. Wish I could have got there .

Blackhall already decorated in balloons and a big marquee at St Joseph's Church. Gonna be a sad but special day remembering the little fella.

Tomorrow is without doubt going to be one of the hardest days of my life, so I can't imagine what the family are feeling.
I'm honoured to have been asked to be part of the procession through Blackhall to the church, as we follow Bradley on his final journey.

Difficult to even think mate the thoughts and emotions.
Have set a reminder in my calendar and will stop and have some deep thoughts.
Difficult to find words x

I've got tears in my eyes just reading this. You were a very important part of that wee lads life mate, he looked upto you, honoured you, and never gave up! KTF matey.... Stay Strong! We are with you #onebradleylowery #welcometothegreatfootballpitchinthesky

Can't make it today, just about to set of to Birmingham for work related crap. Will take time out to reflect and stuck another £20 into the lads fund.
Be strong today Speedy marra, hope many thousands line the streets to show how special the little fella was to us all.

Thinking of you and your family today @Speedy1976 Much love xx

Also thinking of Poppy. She's such a character with a bonny smile and clearly loved him to bits. It's heartbreaking having to say goodbye to your boyfriend when you're only six. Hope all the bairns in his class find the strength to get through today xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back