Renewal letter

When Dufus took over we got a letter off him and a neighbour's one was in with mine so I dropped it off for him. Hope mine is in his this time , but if he returns the favour I'll punch him in the fyas .

So I was thinking how much of a percentage of a decent wage do we as supporters pay on season tickets.

Say you earn £40k and buy two season tickets at say £1000 that’s 2.5% of your income spent every year to support the lads. That’s before everything else like merch, food etc. that’s also before tax, so technically the percentage should be higher.

On that basis if KLD was to invest the same, matching the above supporter, from his allotted wealth of c £2 billion, he would be investing a minimum of £50million a year into the club.

Last edited:
So I was thinking how much of a percentage of a decent wage do we as supporters pay on season tickets.

Say you earn £40k and buy two season tickets at say £1000 that’s 2.5% of your income spent every year to support the lads. That’s before everything else like merch, food etc. that’s also before tax, so technically the percentage should be higher.

On that basis if KLD was to invest the same, matching the above supporter, from his allotted wealth of c £2 billion, he would be investing a minimum of £50million a year into the club.
I bet not many of our fans earn anything like £40k pa.
Ours is one of the lowest wage areas in the UK.

I bet not many of our fans earn anything like £40k pa.
Ours is one of the lowest wage areas in the UK.
Like I said decent wage for area.

So realistically every year we spend proportionally way more on SAFC than KLD does.

Unless he is investing £50 million, which personally I can’t see.

Back