Renewal letter

There’s a couple of rumours floating about. The first is that the end stand roof is coming off at the end of 25/26 with hospitality added.

The second is that the BCB is closing and they are adding another 10 or so boxes.
I heard that the Black Cats Bar is being renamed the Leazes End Saudi Suites.

This might be just piffle.

They didn’t decrease massively during league one. They held at 30k until covid, it was only the pandemic uncertainty that dropped them further for a variety of other reasons.

They really won’t do that. They couldn’t care less tbh. Any moneys better than no money. And even if someone cancels after 2 payments they’ve basically charged you 50% price for 3-4 games and made a fortune

Sold about 21k for Donald’s first season here in league 1. About 32k this season.

Why? We’re having a slightly below par season (even though it’s been really poor recently). It’s nowt like the 15/19 points seasons, the double relegation etc.

Massive summer though, need to do something good with the Stewart and Clarke money.
We’ve just been beaten off 3 teams near the relegation zone.We might finish just above the relegation zone the form we are in.Our best player will leave and our owners have no ambition and refuse to buy a striker. People might decide they no longer want to waste £450 and who can blame them. Do you honestly think the first half yesterday was much better than the year we got relegated? The 15 point season was awful but we were the division above

We’ve just been beaten off 3 teams near the relegation zone.We might finish just above the relegation zone the form we are in.Our best player will leave and our owners have no ambition and refuse to buy a striker. People might decide they no longer want to waste £450 and who can blame them. Do you honestly think the first half yesterday was much better than the year we got relegated? The 15 point season was awful but we were the division above

No. But if you watched the equivalent shite game last season (Stoke?) and went back to the post match reactions they probs wouldn’t have been much different.

FWIW I think next year might be minging but I think Speakman is still net positive and deserves the summer to turn it around.

I think they’ll keep putting it off in the hope of a couple of wins.

In reality we’re probably going to lose 6 on the spin and it’s all down to Speakman & KLD.
Although you’ve got some good points, all of which many have been saying for a while, however it seems like the agenda you have is driven by the flag display against Newcastle being knocked back rather than anything else, and it’s sad to see.

Back