Renewal letter

Do you really think there will be a noticeable shift? It’ll be down I agree.
I think they’ll be sending 33k out at early bird stage.
We have no manager. I think 20/21k will renew. All the half season tickets are likely thinking what have I just bought,never again

We will end up mid 20s before season starts I reckon,which they could be happy with. The early bird will just get extended if they aren’t happy with sales

Last edited:
There’s a few around us from Shields not renewing they said and couple of my mates are most likely not renewing. I will be, enjoy my Saturdays with the bairn.

I think they’ll be sending 33k out at early bird stage.
We have no manager. I think 20/21k will renew. All the half season tickets are likely thinking what have I just bought,never again

We will end up mid 20s before season starts I reckon,which they could be happy with. The early bird will just get extended if they aren’t happy with sales
Yeah , i reckon we'll lose a a good 5k off the top but will get them back if there's decent form in the first half of the season.
Prices will be interesting.

Do you really think there will be a noticeable shift? It’ll be down I agree.
I said in a post about a week ago that I thought it would be 10-15% and immediately, someone replied that they thought it would be more.

I don't think so (at the moment), but it could of course get worse. There's scope for it to hit 20-25% if they keep going the way they are. But I'm sticking to my original guess.

Those that took part season tickets in panic for not getting a mags match ticket will see a drop. Very shrewd of the club to panic the fans saying Newcastle get 6000 tickets so you might miss out if you're not getting a ticket stage one. But buy a part season ticket and your guaranteed one.

They’ll lay it on heavily, along the lines of needing the fans, the heartbeat of the club to keep driving them forward. Saying it’s our club, our passion etc etc. A nice guilt trip attempt to keep us all there as they have nothing to offer from their side. Imagine the marketing side having to sell it from their perspective 🤣🤣🤣 like trying to sell you a chocolate teapot

Back