Remaining home games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still only lost 3 league games all season. Home record is decent. All away games against lower opposition. We just need to not draw as many. But I suppose we will have to be happy with a draw in some of them games.

those,oh and go away please wa not interested
Still only lost 3 league games all season. Home record is decent. All away games against lower opposition. We just need to not draw as many. But I suppose we will have to be happy with a draw in some of them games.

those,oh and go away please nobody's bothered about you lot

Last edited:
Rochdale
Bristol Rovers
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Shrewsbury
Peterborough
Accrington Stanley

Given our massive improvements and the amount of clean sheets of late, we’ve gotta be looking at 16+ points from those games. I wasn’t confident of promotion before today but looking at our home games I think we’ve got a real chance. I know we need to score more on the road there’s no denying that, but we’ve given ourselves a decent chance!
Have to be looking to win them all if we have any aspirations of finishing in the top 2. Anything less than 19pts will be hugely disappointing imo

You have no idea. You didn’t have to pay to watch the f***ing oxygen thieves.
Have had similar over the years. Signed players towards the end of their careers not knowing they can't even run. Or players coming back from injury that never recovered. Made you wonder what sort of medical they got.
those,oh and go away please wa not interested

those,oh and go away please nobody's bothered about you lot
Not bothered enough to reply? Oh cool.
Few years ago i never thought such a sentence would exist, hopefully we’ve turned the corner and start progressing in the right direction
Try going down another level and losing to teams you had to look on a map to see where they are.

Last edited:
Rochdale
Bristol Rovers
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Shrewsbury
Peterborough
Accrington Stanley

Given our massive improvements and the amount of clean sheets of late, we’ve gotta be looking at 16+ points from those games. I wasn’t confident of promotion before today but looking at our home games I think we’ve got a real chance. I know we need to score more on the road there’s no denying that, but we’ve given ourselves a decent chance!
21 points imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back