Remaining home games

How were things at the cup replay for your fans? Hopefully better than at your "home" match
They won after thinking they had lost twice. So I suppose that kept the idiots happy. Both sets of supporters have got on very well all season other than what happened after the first game. A fair few even watch some of our games.

The run they're on they could make a late playoff push.
One win and 4 draws in last 5 games. Not even really good enough to stay with the pack if they were near the top 6. Last weekend they lost another 2 points to every team in the top 6. 15 games to go and 8 points behind yourself. Half a point a game to make up.
Should be banned along with all the smelly skunks.
Thank you.

One win and 4 draws in last 5 games. Not even really good enough to stay with the pack if they were near the top 6. Last weekend they lost another 2 points to every team in the top 6. 15 games to go and 8 points behind yourself. Half a point a game to make up.

Thank you.
Keeps the unbeaten run going but that’s too many draws - we had the same last season and it ended shite.

On a separate note I seen the Bolton fans sang ‘we’ve got a ground’ to you on Saturday - guess you’s get that every game in Birmingham? :lol:
Tell ya what, Gillingham are a stubborn team , they should have beat Burton yesterday away.
Tranmere & Wycombe aside - no one at the SOL have been pushovers. Majority of teams do raise their game against us it has to be said.

Last edited:

Fair play I thought it was a better points return than that. They are on a long unbeaten run so I wouldn't rule it out, it's borderline cliché the amount of times a team comes from nowhere to make the playoffs.

Keeps the unbeaten run going but that’s too many draws - we had the same last season and it ended shite.

On a separate note I seen the Bolton fans sang ‘we’ve got a ground’ to you on Saturday - guess you’s get that every game in Birmingham? :lol:

Tranmere & Wycombe aside - no one at the SOL have been pushovers. Majority of teams do raise their game against us it has to be said.
Ah fuck @Astute - I thought you were talking about yourselves and not Gillingham. :lol:

It is what it is. We can't change the past. We can't choose the club's owners. As you know yourself all we can do is keep up with our illness of supporting our clubs whatever happens. At least we still have a club to follow. And one day we will have new owners. All we can do is hope they are better than the last ones. There is never any guarantee of this though.
Fair play I thought it was a better points return than that. They are on a long unbeaten run so I wouldn't rule it out, it's borderline cliché the amount of times a team comes from nowhere to make the playoffs.
I agree. There is normally one side that comes from nowhere. You could say it was Portsmouth this season. But expect another one.

Last edited:
Gillingham and probably Shrewsbury at least will likely come up here and shut up shop and play for a point. It’ll be interesting to see if we’re able to break them down, I have my doubts and could see us failing to score in one of them.

Back