Striker
Rochdale
Bristol Rovers
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Shrewsbury
Peterborough
Accrington Stanley

Given our massive improvements and the amount of clean sheets of late, we’ve gotta be looking at 16+ points from those games. I wasn’t confident of promotion before today but looking at our home games I think we’ve got a real chance. I know we need to score more on the road there’s no denying that, but we’ve given ourselves a decent chance!

I think only Peterbrough really. I really don't think much of Fleetwood, they won't last the pace.
They’re 3 points behind us with a game in hand and have scored 5 more goals than we have...

Their next 4 games are: Wycombe, Peterborough, Portsmouth and us. Do well in those and they’ve got as good a chance as we have!

They’re 3 points behind us with a game in hand and have scored 5 more goals than we have...

Their next 4 games are: Wycombe, Peterborough, Portsmouth and us. Do well in those and they’ve got as good a chance as we have!

That may be so. I've just never thought much of them. Their just a team that hovers there and always ultimately fade towards the back end of the season. Another Peterborough, except Peterborough are breaking their own mould this season.

Other than Oxford (who got hammered today) and Coventry, plus Rotherham last game, our away games are not too bad either. Not sure how our run-in compares to our rivals but it’s Coventry v Portsmouth on Tuesday.

Other than Oxford (who got hammered today) and Coventry, plus Rotherham last game, our away games are not too bad either. Not sure how our run-in compares to our rivals but it’s Coventry v Portsmouth on Tuesday.
Next few weeks are huge, surely all of those in the top 6 won’t continue this good form.

Our home games include

Portsmouth
Rotherham
Sunderland
Wycombe
Peterborough
Oxford

Let's just win on Tuesday and take it from there. Portsmouth are away at Coventry so if we do, there's a very strong chance we move up to 5th.

Our home games include

Portsmouth
Rotherham
Sunderland
Wycombe
Peterborough
Oxford
Better you than us. That’s a stinker. Mind I think Peterborough and oxford will drop off, and you can beat Wycombe.
I hope we f***ing smash them all.
This should be the objective. Don’t look at anyone else, look at the next game and focus 100% on winning that one. Then move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better you than us. That’s a stinker. Mind I think Peterborough and oxford will drop off, and you can beat Wycombe.
Still only lost 3 league games all season. Home record is decent. All away games against lower opposition. We just need to not draw as many. But I suppose we will have to be happy with a draw in some of them games.

Still only lost 3 league games all season. Home record is decent. All away games against lower opposition. We just need to not draw as many. But I suppose we will have to be happy with a draw in some of them games.
It’s footy mate, you know it will happen usually when you least expect it.

It’s footy mate, you know it will happen usually when you least expect it.
Only sold one of our promising young players and have kept him on loan for the rest of the season so quite happy so far. And we have our strongest bench for years.

And all this with a lower budget this season. Makes you wonder where it got wasted previously.

Only sold one of our promising young players and have kept him on loan for the rest of the season so quite happy so far. And we have our strongest bench for years.

And all this with a lower budget this season. Makes you wonder where it got wasted previously.
As long as you’re only wondering mate, we know only too well where ours went 😂😂

Back