Rees Mogg turned out for Remembrance Day

Many did. Including many who lost their lives.
Didn't say anything to the contrary and it was very evidently not my point. I think you know that.
Unless you mean to say Rees Mogg was right and those that burned to death thanks to legislation Mogg had a hand in to fuck over those in social housing lacked common sense and so died.

Because they wrote letters and poetry before they died you moron.
Is there any need to call me a moron for asking a question I didnt know the answer to. Thanks for telling me, I hadn't realised that so it's something nice I've learned today. I'll waive the abuse away and we will pretend that never happened.

Last edited:
Is there any need to call me a moron for asking a question I didnt know the answer to. Thanks for telling me, I hadn't realised that so it's something nice I've learned today. I'll waive the abuse away and we will pretend that never happened.

Well I felt there was need. You aren't the only one being called a moron today.

How can you not know that many of those that served in the World Wars f***ing hated it and were terrified and incredibly angry?

I find it remarkable and yes... moronic.

She doesn't understand the premise of the day any more than those that get upset over different coloured poppies.

Last edited:
I have stopped taking a poppy, as they cost £1 to make , so just put a few quid in the tin. I will respect the fallen which includes members of my family in my own way.

Last edited:
What about the working class pricks who are going to put Corbyns commies in control of bankrupting the country?
The Tories overshot their own budget predictions by 40 billion pounds this year. Their own predictions, 40 billion overspend. On what? The Tories have fucked the economy of this country in give aways to their cronies, and still they get people to believe that they are a safe pair of hands. Don't believe the propaganda mate.

She's utterly wrong, no one who understands remembrance Sunday would glorify it in any way, the fact that she thinks it is somehow glorifying or celebrating war only shows how utterly clueless she is. I find the march past the Cenotaph incredibly moving and has me blubbing my eyes out every time without fail, those old boys will be remembering their mates who did not make it and we all should as well.

She's utterly wrong, no one who understands remembrance Sunday would glorify it in any way, the fact that she thinks it is somehow glorifying or celebrating war only shows how utterly clueless she is. I find the march past the Cenotaph incredibly moving and has me blubbing my eyes out every time without fail, those old boys will be remembering their mates who did not make it and we all should as well.

I always cry during the minutes' silence or if I think about those who offered so much for any amount of time.🙈

To take a line from an old Irish Song, we may have great men but we'll never have greater.

Back