Rees Mogg turned out for Remembrance Day

Didn't say anything to the contrary and it was very evidently not my point. I think you know that.
Unless you mean to say Rees Mogg was right and those that burned to death thanks to legislation Mogg had a hand in to fuck over those in social housing lacked common sense and so died.
I would definitely have tried to leave a burning building. I also would have not deserted from the front line. Both common sense approaches.

Unlikely, he is one of the ultimate political piss takers , ridiculously safe seat, inherited wealth , just a game to him and his ilk.
Interestingly, his seat has only existed since 2010 (and he's been the MP since its creation) but the predecessor seat was Labour for the whole time of New Labour. Got a 10k majority now, like.

I despise him and even more so the thick working class pricks who are about to put him and his like in control of the country.
Who were you before your latest ban? Also, I am baffled as to why anyone would hit like on a post containing the statement 'Thick working class pricks'. Just who the fuck do you people think you are?

Back