Redcar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only on the SMB can you see fans abusing their own players for celebrating a last minute goal.
Its shocking man....some on here need to give their heads a wobble. Them mutant bastards in the box in the North West corner spitting on people....f***ing kiddy fiddling soft shits

Aye aye. 15 wins this season and in every one we’ve taken the lead first. Anything that takes the game out of our control and our players shit their pants and lose their rags. We were only let back in because of your shite defending and keeping. Both teams shite for large periods and a shite advert for north east Football. Anybody see your player provoke Traoré?
llittle bittchhh.. i bet u were going crazy when it went 3-2 lolol :lol::lol:

Aye aye. 15 wins this season and in every one we’ve taken the lead first. Anything that takes the game out of our control and our players shit their pants and lose their rags. We were only let back in because of your shite defending and keeping. Both teams shite for large periods and a shite advert for north east Football. Anybody see your player provoke Traoré?
Nice to see you’ve got you’re sensible heed on. Yes traore was provoked, but after his almost gymnastic performance getting one of ours sent off I would say justice was done. I’ll get shit for this but I’d say getting him sent off was the best bit of winding up I’ve seen since mcateer got Keane sent off. If your lad cant figure out what’s going on then you can hardly blame ours for instigating it. Personally I’m just happy we have a player that gives enough of a fuck to try it.

Nice to see you’ve got you’re sensible heed on. Yes traore was provoked, but after his almost gymnastic performance getting one of ours sent off I would say justice was done. I’ll get shit for this but I’d say getting him sent off was the best bit of winding up I’ve seen since mcateer got Keane sent off. If your lad cant figure out what’s going on then you can hardly blame ours for instigating it. Personally I’m just happy we have a player that gives enough of a fuck to try it.
Gerraway man the first sending off was an assault :lol:

No mate you are. We get a point in a game when points are very hard to come by and all you can do is big up the negatives. We are going down but at least today showed we can go down with a bit of fight.
I hear what you are saying but you are missing my point. Why come on here taking the piss out of the Boro for coming to our ground and leaving with a point? We are in no position to take the piss out of anyone, we need wins and lots of them or there is a real possibility the Boro could be two divisions above us next season.

Gerraway man the first sending off was an assault :lol:
If it was assault they’d still be scraping him up off the turf. Watch the highlights auld lad. You. I’m assuming we’re in the north stand, I was in the east, I thought for a moment the poor lad had been hit by a 7. 62 round fired by a lone gunman.

I hear what you are saying but you are missing my point. Why come on here taking the piss out of the Boro for coming to our ground and leaving with a point? We are in no position to take the piss out of anyone, we need wins and lots of them or there is a real possibility the Boro could be two divisions above us next season.
Nice of you to decide my opinion for me marra. Very kind indeed.

Fair point but I really couldn't care less about Boro if the result has been against the team above us I would react in the same way.

Their rabble are not getting relegated to League 1 mate, try and take the piss out of them as much as you want they are currently in a far better place than we are.
I disagree, they’re in N Yorkshire, you lot are in the North East!

Embarrassing, but that sums up Teesside in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back