Redcar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye aye. 15 wins this season and in every one we’ve taken the lead first. Anything that takes the game out of our control and our players shit their pants and lose their rags. We were only let back in because of your shite defending and keeping. Both teams shite for large periods and a shite advert for north east Football. Anybody see your player provoke Traoré?

Aye aye. 15 wins this season and in every one we’ve taken the lead first. Anything that takes the game out of our control and our players shit their pants and lose their rags. We were only let back in because of your shite defending and keeping. Both teams shite for large periods and a shite advert for north east Football. Anybody see your player provoke Traoré?
Seething :lol:

I'm pretty sure safety wasn't their aim.
I am sure it wasn’t. But we are the worst football team in the championship and will finish rock bottom and tits like you are trying, albeit embarrassing taking the piss out of teams who will finish miles ahead of us, just don’t get it.

Joy??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: we have just thrown away 2 points man, we should have won that match. You must be on some kind of wind up.
No mate you are. We get a point in a game when points are very hard to come by and all you can do is big up the negatives. We are going down but at least today showed we can go down with a bit of fight.

The north east is us and Newcastle.

Nah I saw your player lose his rag like a petulant child.

Not as gutted as I am. 3 points was a must today. Better result for Boro than us.

We needed 3 points today, 1 point simply not good enough, relegation all but sealed but yeah let us all laugh at the Boro :lol::lol:
How many on here had us getting slaughtered today. There was even a thread on when boro would score. I know it was tongue in cheek but as Coleman would say it is what it is. Fact is we got a point when a lot said we’d get absolutely pumped. We didn’t. Boro will be more pissed off with the result than we are. I’m not going to say our performance will prevent us from dropping, but if we continue like this at least we won’t go down without a f***ing fight. That for me will be easier to live with.

How many on here had us getting slaughtered today. There was even a thread on when boro would score. I know it was tongue in cheek but as Coleman would say it is what it is. Fact is we got a point when a lot said we’d get absolutely pumped. We didn’t. Boro will be more pissed off with the result than we are. I’m not going to say our performance will prevent us from dropping, but if we continue like this at least we won’t go down without a f***ing fight. That for me will be easier to live with.

Last minute goals always play havoc with fans feelings after a game.

You needed to win today a lot more than we did.

Last minute goals always play havoc with fans feelings after a game.

You needed to win today a lot more than we did.
Almost certainly, although I’m sure a lot of your lads expected a walk in the park today. Point I’m trying to make is, although in the grand scheme of things the result today isn’t what we needed, it’s a f***ing shitload better than what was expected. Surely you can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back