Redcar

Passionate sport - 6 mins into injury time, I’ve not got too much of a problem with it. He’s looked a little bit better in his last 2 games as he’s been awful other than that.

But I think that was behind the celebration.

McManaman wasn’t good enough for the premier league. He’s on the bench of a team at the foot of the second tier. That proves Pulis right.

McManaman celebrating the way he did shows that his thoughts were about himself rather than the team and the supporters he’s playing for. It was neither the time or the place to make whatever point it was he was making

McManaman wasn’t good enough for the premier league. He’s on the bench of a team at the foot of the second tier. That proves Pulis right.

McManaman celebrating the way he did shows that his thoughts were about himself rather than the team and the supporters he’s playing for. It was neither the time or the place to make whatever point it was he was making

I don’t care in the slightest about his time at WBA. We don’t know what was the exact reason behind it - I don’t particularly care. More interested that he seemed a goal threat, with a couple of decent efforts prior to the goal.

I don’t care in the slightest about his time at WBA. We don’t know what was the exact reason behind it - I don’t particularly care. More interested that he seemed a goal threat, with a couple of decent efforts prior to the goal.

Aye well he should concentrate on maintaining that standard rather than attempting to settle some kind of personal vendetta with a former manager whilst his current club is floundering at the bottom of the division and in arguably its lowest state in its entire history

Back