Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

What's the best way to guarantee i can play this on release day, digital download or hard copy through the post?

Looking to the get the special edition for £75 and would normally just use Amazon

What's the best way to guarantee i can play this on release day, digital download or hard copy through the post?

Looking to the get the special edition for £75 and would normally just use Amazon
Digital download. You can preload the install a few days early so as soon as it hits midnight you can play it.

Is that just the main storyline by itself? (As in not taking into account the side missions etc)
I believe so

Also:

“It’s also being reported that over 1000 actors were used to voice the game’s NPCs.

That would suggest that nearly every single NPC in the game will have their own personality, something that would certainly make RDR2 standout this generation.”

:-O

Last edited:
Can't wait for this. Kinda wish I didn't have a clapped out ps4 that sounds like an Airbus. Can't really justify a new 4k TV and a PS Pro though...

Is that just the main storyline by itself? (As in not taking into account the side missions etc)

You'd think so. Most likely looking at 100 hour plus game without mini games and just exploring being taken into account.

I believe so

Also:

“It’s also being reported that over 1000 actors were used to voice the game’s NPCs.

That would suggest that nearly every single NPC in the game will have their own personality, something that would certainly make RDR2 standout this generation.”

:-O

Biggest employer of actors in New York. Incredible really.

Can't wait for this. Kinda wish I didn't have a clapped out ps4 that sounds like an Airbus. Can't really justify a new 4k TV and a PS Pro though...

My PS4 has been screaming at me during some of the Spiderman cut scenes so can't wait to see how it gets on with this.

If it does explode at least i will have an excuse to get a Pro

You'd think so. Most likely looking at 100 hour plus game without mini games and just exploring being taken into account.

Biggest employer of actors in New York. Incredible really.
Mental.

I think this game will be as groundbreaking as GTA III was. That game set the standard in the 3D gaming world all those years ago. I think RDR2 will set the standard for the next decade within open world gaming.

Do you think they'll allow cheats? I always enjoy a God mode or unlimited ammo cheat when I can't be arsed to take it seriously.

Back