Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

what's the best way to get this as early as possible? Normally buy games from the ps store, but I'm not sure I've got the hdd space for this. I dinnit want to be queing up at midnight like some weirdo. Anyway I can make sure I have it by the release date?

Didn't appeal to me at all.

Tried to complete it on two separate occasions but it just bored me to death.

Still havnt finished it
Fair enough. I think this one looks a completely different prospect to just completing missions/side quests and progressing a main story. Reading the reports of things you can do and have to be aware of, I doubt I’ll touch the main story for days unless necessary!

what's the best way to get this as early as possible? Normally buy games from the ps store, but I'm not sure I've got the hdd space for this. I dinnit want to be queing up at midnight like some weirdo. Anyway I can make sure I have it by the release date?
Buy an external hard drive or make sure you have 105gb (I think) free on your console and download it is probably still your best bet.

I’ve never done a midnight release before but I’m happy and willing to look like a freak for this game..

Fair enough. I think this one looks a completely different prospect to just completing missions/side quests and progressing a main story. Reading the reports of things you can do and have to be aware of, I doubt I’ll touch the main story for days unless necessary!

Buy an external hard drive or make sure you have 105gb (I think) free on your console and download it is probably still your best bet.

I’ve never done a midnight release before but I’m happy and willing to look like a freak for this game..

I've already got one but they fill up fast, can you attach two at the same time do you know?

I've already got one but they fill up fast, can you attach two at the same time do you know?
Delete a couple of games you don’t play. I’ll be removing a few like MGS and The Witcher, etc

I’m unsure on whether you can attach two mate

When can you start downloading ‘Red Dead 2’ on PS4 or Xbox One?

“While we don’t have exact dates for when you’ll be able to start preloading RDR2 on PS4 and Xbox One, we have a few good ideas. Multiple posts on the Red Dead Redemption subreddit mention a message Sony sent after players pre-ordered the game, stating preloading will begin on Oct. 24, two days before release. Other reports claim Sony confirmed preloading starting on other dates, including Oct. 22 and Oct. 20. Regardless, preloading for PS4 seems set to begin a handful of days before Oct. 26.”

Last edited:
Can't wait for this like, counting down the days. Realised I had a load of Amazon gift cards from last Christmas so I've essentially got it for nowt.

Not sure I can be arsed with the GTA V weapons though. Even just loading the game is a pain in the arse.

Get it from Simply Games or Shopto, good chance you'll get it the day before (unless Rockstar have some really harsh curfew going on it)

Game and guide book pre-ordered, not sure why as I won't be playing it until I move into my new house at the end of November as the current house I'm in (family) has a shit 32" 720p TV and I'm not playing it on that. I'll just have to enjoy reading bits of the guide between getting it and moving in

Game and guide book pre-ordered, not sure why as I won't be playing it until I move into my new house at the end of November as the current house I'm in (family) has a shit 32" 720p TV and I'm not playing it on that. I'll just have to enjoy reading bits of the guide between getting it and moving in

I'd not cope that long. Can't you pick a gaming monitor up and then utilise it in your new pad?

I'd not cope that long. Can't you pick a gaming monitor up and then utilise it in your new pad?

This house only has one TV and I want to play the game on a decent one, a monitor would be too small in the tiny bedroom I'm currently in. I'll probs end up playing it on my VR headset a small amount but I'd still prefer it on a good big TV as it'll look better

This house only has one TV and I want to play the game on a decent one, a monitor would be too small in the tiny bedroom I'm currently in. I'll probs end up playing it on my VR headset a small amount but I'd still prefer it on a good big TV as it'll look better

Fair enough mate

Back