Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

I finished chapters 1-6 lastnight......what a game!!

Now it’s time for the epilogues and aiming at the 100% mark.

6 chapters in one night! did you not sleep?

where exactly is this chap?
Has anyone ever bought that book how to get rich or whatever it’s called from that guy in st Dennis???

i did. i got my money back though

Just finished chapter 6. It's when everyone in the later stages of the game knows is going to happen but it still had an impact. Hope the epilogue goes on a bit now.

Last edited:

I've come to the decision that Dutch is a f***ing idiot. The man described in RDR1 is not the Dutch we get in this game. Every shitty thing that has happened, or raid that has gone wrong is down to the gang.

Still love this game though!!

I am on 82% - has anyone done the entire Legendary Fish mission? You have to send 13 to Gill and then you have one final mission. I am baffled by it as it says I have caught the last fish but it is still showing on my map and I haven't reeled it in!

Herbalist challenges are such a chore, spent hours looking for and picking flowers, that's not very cowboy-ey:neutral:

Here's some tips for those wanting 100% or platinum but haven't got to the challenges yet. If you come across any of these get them and stick them in your satchel (increase ingredient satchel first). It'll save you a lot of time.

Yarrow - 40
Golden Current - 30
Burdock Root - 30
Indian Tobacco - 10
Sage - 7
Oleander - 6
Mushrooms (any) - 5

Tonight’s random events. Standing in St. Denis and a bloke is stood under a balcony and a woman above throws out a bucket of shit reet over his head.

Found a mortal guy in Valentine who needed directions home as he was scared his wife would catch him drinking again. The end result was hilarious.

I didn’t go near blackwater until the epilogue. Assumed I’d get shot to bits going that way so stuck to the rest of the map. So now I’m at the epilogue it’s like a whole other games opened up for me

same here. the bottom left quarter was all undiscovered. done one epilogue mission then popped down to some familiar locations from the first game

A few questions from me:

Is it possible to avoid getting TB and if you have it, can you get rid of it?

It made me wonder whether the mysterious soup/broth had anything to do with it that I ate from the witches cauldron.

Back