Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

haha, they do tell ya when you enter the location tbf. i caught one legendary fish just because it was in a story mission. I'm not going to bother getting any more. takes too long

Soon as you find the first clue that's pretty much it, you've found it.

Whereas I spent three f***ing days in woodpecker country staring at the sky killing dozens of ravens:neutral:

Still haven't got it.

Loving it.

My hoss is called Bud. :cool: ( legend has it he likes polo mints, but can’t buy them, even off a fence )

Seen the video of the women’s suffrage woman thing in Saint Denis? Apparently lad was banned off twitch.

He kidnapped her, and fed her to alligators in the swamp. Have a look for the vid on YouTube hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I’m not posting it, I’ll get banned or something

I’m scared to look through this thread because I’m only on chapter 3 :lol:
I’m deliberately farting about hunting and stuff. Don’t want it to end

So just got to saint denis last night, chapter 4, Had loadsa money so bought myself a new horse, (I genuinely felt really guilty leaving my first, he's been a trooper)..
I'm still amazed at the sheer scale of this game... I Haven't skipped a single cut scene and that's very unlike me...

I still haven't started chapter 2 yet, wandering, wandering and more wandering. Got well over 2k stolen and found burning a hole in my pocket and running out of things I can spend it on, fuck giving it to the camp.
Still haven't got a moving in date for my new house so still on a shit tv so still refusing to go any further into the game except for doing the white dot missions that flash up until I've got my big tele back

I still haven't started chapter 2 yet, wandering, wandering and more wandering. Got well over 2k stolen and found burning a hole in my pocket and running out of things I can spend it on, fuck giving it to the camp.
Still haven't got a moving in date for my new house so still on a shit tv so still refusing to go any further into the game except for doing the white dot missions that flash up until I've got my big tele back

2k???

What you been robbing?

2k???

What you been robbing?

Found gold bars dotted around. Two were in a train wreckage that you had to climb around cliff faces to get to. Train wreck was under a massive bridge at the top end of the railway lines. Found about 4 on a treasure hunt, basically found a map which gave hints to the next map until you get to the final map, took friggin hours upon hours searching around, especially with all the distractions around, I found the first map early on and got lucky with a couple of the locations stumbling across them

So just got to saint denis last night, chapter 4, Had loadsa money so bought myself a new horse, (I genuinely felt really guilty leaving my first, he's been a trooper)..
I'm still amazed at the sheer scale of this game... I Haven't skipped a single cut scene and that's very unlike me...

I rode my horse right over there at the start of chapter 2 without realising how full on the cops can be. I left with my life but a $200 bounty.

Best. Game. Ever.

Finished it on Saturday night, (with full honour :cool: ), started it all over again on Sunday! :lol:

For those who haven't completed it yet - make sure that you watch until the very end of the credits as there are some really good cut scenes / updates on various gang members.

Back