Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

On chapter 6, 67% into the game and I have had 4 in total

Started with War Horse aka Sunlin at the start
Left Sunlin in the snow to pick up the White Arabian aka Bunders
Bunders sadly got smashed into by a train head on and drowned in a nearby lake
Moved on to a black and white horse called Taloosa but now have Buell after The Veteran missions.

Is the Buell any good?

Well I made the plunge and I’ve bought RDR2. My 1 hour per day has already been 4 hours this morning. I’m gonna be knacked for night shift tonight :lol:

It's really addictive :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Arthur Morgan is the greatest protagonist Rockstar games have ever created, what a fantastic character and journey.

yeah he's the best, doing the side missions is a must to get his full character, especially from chapter 5 onwards

He's nee Tommy Vercetti like.

he was quality but Morgan has more depth. that could be down to modern games being larger in scale

Completed. Best game I’ve ever played imo, everything from the story to the characters. There’s so much to do, Arthur Morgan is a beast! Best character Rockstar have made?

I'm in chapter 6 and trying to go slow now. Hoping more white missions show up. It still says only 70% of story done though

Last edited:
yeah he's the best, doing the side missions is a must to get his full character, especially from chapter 5 onwards

he was quality but Morgan has more depth. that could be down to modern games being larger in scale

I'm in chapter 6 and trying to go slow now. Hoping more white missions show up. It still says only 70% of story done though
Chapter 6 seemed for me to just go on and on. I knew the outcome at the end so wanted more :lol: you just have done a few side missions to be on 70% though.

Chapter 6 seemed for me to just go on and on. I knew the outcome at the end so wanted more :lol: you just have done a few side missions to be on 70% though.

I've done every white one that's popped up throughout the game. I think I've done about 5 in this chapter. Just done a fishing one with a bloke with a wooden leg

I've done every white one that's popped up throughout the game. I think I've done about 5 in this chapter. Just done a fishing one with a bloke with a wooden leg
Aye I missed a few I think. Game is that good I’m gonna go buy a Xbox One X and play it again in 4K and do absolutely everything I can before I have to do the next mission :lol:

Aye I missed a few I think. Game is that good I’m gonna go buy a Xbox One X and play it again in 4K and do absolutely everything I can before I have to do the next mission :lol:

maybe if it was earlier in the console generation i'd consider upgrading but for one game no way, plus xbox doesn't draw me games wise. if they were to come out with the best stuff next gen i'd happily move over from playstation.

I find it a bit odd that it's far easier to find and kill a legendary animal than it is to say find a woodpecker or a 3* squirrel :neutral:

haha, they do tell ya when you enter the location tbf. i caught one legendary fish just because it was in a story mission. I'm not going to bother getting any more. takes too long

Back