Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

I didn't notice in my first playthrough, but the story narrative really accelerates after the bank job in St Denis. You feel a real push toward the story missions and not pissing about in the wilderness crafting minty big game by the fire..

I didn't notice in my first playthrough, but the story narrative really accelerates after the bank job in St Denis. You feel a real push toward the story missions and not pissing about in the wilderness crafting minty big game by the fire..
I found there was a lot more side missions so you could live up to the title of the game...

I think the man in the house by the lake with Buell, and the stranded wifey up north came up towards the late game.
I had an unfortunate meeting with a lady up there on my first play through.

Just killed the Legendary Grizzly and was happily stowing the pelt on my horse when a lass pops up trapped under a horse. I free her, but she wants a lift to Emerald range, however the snag is I have to leave the pelt.

I told her no and she kicked off.....

Tomahawked her head in and dumped her in the lake.

Pelt sold for 60 like

I wonder if this is behind some of the go fetch missions, just to push you around the map so you bump into these things?
I think so - the whole point of Chapter 6 I think is
Obviously you are dying after having been a bad bugger all over the place, but C6 gives you loads of side missions that both tie up story loose ends and reward you with loads of positive honour to redeem yourself and turn the wolf into a deer, so to speak, so you have the bloke that rides Buell, the lonely widow, the deserting army captain, helping the Braithwaite/Gray kids escape all for no financial benefit but just to "do good"

Have this on disc somewhere which I can not for the life of me find, so thought I'd just download the digital version so at least I had it available on my console any time. Thinking ahhh it's about 5 year old now, will be cheap as....

Ultimate edition is £90.
Ninety f***ing pounds :eek::eek::eek: :lol:

Have this on disc somewhere which I can not for the life of me find, so thought I'd just download the digital version so at least I had it available on my console any time. Thinking ahhh it's about 5 year old now, will be cheap as....

Ultimate edition is £90.
what's on the ultimate edition?

what's on the ultimate edition?
The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition delivers all of the Story Mode content from the Special Edition plus additional bonuses for Red Dead Online.

Exclusive Story Mode content includes:
•Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
•Dappled Black Thoroughbred
•Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
•Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts
•The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit

Red Dead Online content includes:
•Bonus Outfits
•Rank Bonuses
•Black Chestnut Thoroughbred
•Free access to the Survivor Camp Theme

Plus get free access to Additional Weapons in both Story Mode and Red Dead Online.

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition delivers all of the Story Mode content from the Special Edition plus additional bonuses for Red Dead Online.

•Bonus Outfits
•Rank Bonuses

Plus get free access to Additional Weapons in both Story Mode and Red Dead Online.
apart from the bank mission and hideout there's not much there for me to get wet about.

The game has so many things to discover as it is. I imagine you will get a disc version quite cheap

•Bonus Outfits
•Rank Bonuses

Definitely not worth it. You can get it 2nd hand on Amazon for £15 or so

Ultimate edition is £90.
Are you buying it direct from rockstar?
Can be had cheaper than that.

Back