Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Started playing this again since Monday. might do more of the side missions this time round. never crafted before last time either so might do a bit more of that too.

Started playing this again since Monday. might do more of the side missions this time round. never crafted before last time either so might do a bit more of that too.
I really found that if you slow down you start to see the game for the masterpiece it is. Go out hunting and camping by the fire (I suggest the waterfall on Roanoke Ridge) its just stunning.

Balls to Dutch and all that sillyness

I really found that if you slow down you start to see the game for the masterpiece it is. Go out hunting and camping by the fire (I suggest the waterfall on Roanoke Ridge) its just stunning.

Balls to Dutch and all that sillyness
I got that white horse from up by the falls the first time round but haven’t yet, gonna do some side stuff for a while before going back to the main game unless I get bored.

I got that white horse from up by the falls the first time round but haven’t yet, gonna do some side stuff for a while before going back to the main game unless I get bored.

The White Arabian is a beautiful little horse like, usually the first thing I set out to get so you can increase your bond with it straight away.

Aye true but once the trust level is up it’s amazing, never getting caught when you’re in a bit of bother with that speed.

The only thing that annoys me a little is in cut scenes where others are on beasty horses and you look like you’re on a pony :lol:
All the same, I fancied a change and got this second time out:

I prefer the colour on the chestnut Arabian as it happens

Since it feels like there's not many new games at the minute i'm going to reinstall this and give it another whirl. Question though is it worth playing online or restarting the story and working through that + side quests

I got Red Dead for the Switch at Christmas, never played it before so been working my way through that, definitely an enjoyable game even on the switch.
I can't seem to morivate myself to turn RDR1 on, I'm still right at the start, just done a few side missions.

Back