Recorded video interview

Anyone ever done one? Got one today but there is nobody on the other side, I basically log in, the computer fires questions at me and then records my response for review.

I'm more nervous for this than a face to face interview.

Any tips?

simply connect your computer to theirs and let it answer for you

Just done it, struggled a bit like, talking into a camera with nobody there is daunting as fuck, waffled on loads like, think at one point I was talking about stiff totally irrelevant :lol:

Anyone ever done one? Got one today but there is nobody on the other side, I basically log in, the computer fires questions at me and then records my response for review.

Any tips?

I had the same with Entreprise.

I done it on a laptop and put sticky notes all over behind the camera.

Worked a treat.

I did one and it was horrible. question... talk for 60 seconds ... question.. talk for 60 seconds.

my feedback was really harsh I though too. Unprofessional, unprepared etc. See if I can dig the old email out

a company called Sonru did it

I could have mentioned that too. I also had pieces of paper on my monitor, which on one of the practice ones fell down in front of the camera. :lol:
:lol:

I did one and it was horrible. question... talk for 60 seconds ... question.. talk for 60 seconds.

my feedback was really harsh I though too. Unprofessional, unprepared etc. See if I can dig the old email out

a company called Sonru did it

Aye that's who done mine today

Any tips?

Decide if you want to work for a company that uses a computer to interview people and judges interviewees by reviewing a video.

If you don’t see a problem with it; go for it. If it raises all sorts of doubts in your mind about whether this is the right environment for you, don’t bother.

That’s my only tip

Apart from; try not to wank in front of the laptop like you’d normally do when being filumed.

Decide if you want to work for a company that uses a computer to interview people and judges interviewees by reviewing a video.

If you don’t see a problem with it; go for it. If it raises all sorts of doubts in your mind about whether this is the right environment for you, don’t bother.

That’s my only tip

Apart from; try not to wank in front of the laptop like you’d normally do when being filumed.

Done it mate, if I pass this one I go for 2 face to face interviews

That’s my only tip

This ...

Just done it, struggled a bit like, talking into a camera with nobody there is daunting as fuck, waffled on loads like, think at one point I was talking about stiff totally irrelevant :lol:

I meant to post on this before. When do you hear back? I don't know whether it is rude or sensible to do video interviews like this.

I meant to post on this before. When do you hear back? I don't know whether it is rude or sensible to do video interviews like this.

I think it takes about a week to hear back.

Tbh it's different but I suppose they get that many applying for these roles that they filter them out by doing this.

Back