Recorded video interview

Anyone ever done one? Got one today but there is nobody on the other side, I basically log in, the computer fires questions at me and then records my response for review.

I'm more nervous for this than a face to face interview.

Any tips?

Put your feet in one of those fish relaxing nibble your toes things to relax yourself and angle the camera so they can't see

BT Openreach do them. You get about 90 seconds to answer, but can submit your recording early if you want and move onto the next question

Anyone ever done one? Got one today but there is nobody on the other side, I basically log in, the computer fires questions at me and then records my response for review.

I'm more nervous for this than a face to face interview.

Any tips?
Get naked from your stomach down and play with your cheb. (Keeping the camera north of the boarder obviously) :lol:

I was just about to say about BT doing them, I'd seen one of my cyberfacemates sharing the ad at the weekend.
Taking on engineers, seems like a decent job.

Good luck.

Did one a few weeks back, I logged in and watched the first question before quickly closing the brower window thinking I couldn't be assed. I then logged on a number of hours later and did the interview, also gave me time to prepare an answer for that first question.

Fuckers.

I was just about to say about BT doing them, I'd seen one of my cyberfacemates sharing the ad at the weekend.
Taking on engineers, seems like a decent job.

Good luck.
Im really hoping I get it like.

Cheers mate

Did one a few weeks back, I logged in and watched the first question before quickly closing the brower window thinking I couldn't be assed. I then logged on a number of hours later and did the interview, also gave me time to prepare an answer for that first question.

Fuckers.

Was it for openreach mate?

Back