Recorded video interview

Anyone work for these? I have a video interview to complete. Never had a video interview before! What to expect?

Anyone work for these? I have a video interview to complete. Never had a video interview before! What to expect?

Done my video interview about 6 weeks ago, completed assessment center about 4 weeks ago and passed that .

I got offered another job as well as openreach though so took the other job.

You get asked 5 questions, can't really remember what 3 of them were but 1st one was to tell them about yourself.
Last one which through me off a bit was "would you like to add anything?"

I found myself practically begging for the job just so I could fill in the time :lol::lol:

You could say that you cant complete the video interview as the internet is rubbish in your area. Surely they will want to plug that gap and give you a job!!

Done my video interview about 6 weeks ago, completed assessment center about 4 weeks ago and passed that .

I got offered another job as well as openreach though so took the other job.

You get asked 5 questions, can't really remember what 3 of them were but 1st one was to tell them about yourself.
Last one which through me off a bit was "would you like to add anything?"

I found myself practically begging for the job just so I could fill in the time :lol::lol:
@DavyC when's your interview?

I've contacted them again to see if there is still an employment opportunity for me

Last edited:

Back