Reasons why Leicester will plummet next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate I rate it. Some of my posts I look back and don't rate. The reason I'm saying this is because you were having a pop at someone for liking it
It wasn't the liking, it was the way he made it out to be some sort of clairvoyancy.

Apart from Dean Saunders who is on crack, every pundit going had Leicester no higher than 8th. You are aware that last season was a one off, aren't you?

Had you made the same post about Chelsea a season earlier, I'd be impressed.

It wasn't the liking, it was the way he made it out to be some sort of clairvoyancy.

Apart from Dean Saunders who is on crack, every pundit going had Leicester no higher than 8th. You are aware that last season was a one off, aren't you?

Had you made the same post about Chelsea a season earlier, I'd be impressed.
It was more than just a statement that they will find it harder, but outlining the reasons why.

Of course last year was a freak. You knew it, I knew it, but there was plenty of folk not accepting that the dream was over and Ranieri, Vardy, Mahrez should have left as champions.

Last edited:
It was more than just a statement that they will find it harder, but outlining the reasons why.

Of course last year was a freak. You knew it, I knew it, but there was plenty of folk not accepting that the dream was over and Ranieri, Vardy, Mahrez should have left as champions.
Like I said, I don't know a single person who said they'd retain the title, only one mental pundit who had them second, and everyone either in the media or I know in real life expected either mid table or a struggle.

Anyway, it wasn't the prediction itself really, it was toosb's "ohhh wow dude that's just like intense you must have like special powers or something" reaction that tickled me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back