Rate your ‘friendly’ Stewards at the SOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ones in the SEC are decent. I say hello to them and they are friendly back.

I would be interested how away fans are treated by our Stewards.
I think most of our treatment away is great. A few exceptions good and bad. Fulham always superb. Gillingham exceptional. Peterborough / some are a bit shit with attitude. Some are tremendous. Milton Keynes were great.

Does the Steven seagall wanabee still get about, not seen him for years, butch Dingle is higher up now, and the one wee looked like George best from the SWC is probably deed now too he was a canny age back 10-15 yr ago

I think most of our treatment away is great. A few exceptions good and bad. Fulham always superb. Gillingham exceptional. Peterborough / some are a bit shit with attitude. Some are tremendous. Milton Keynes were great.

Doncaster was the best. There was a bloke with a tin of sweets handing chocolates out as you went through the turnstiles :D

Badly. Have noticed a few times our stewards tussling on with away supporters, probably trying to get them to sit down or something :rolleyes:

Reactions: ozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back