Rate your ‘friendly’ Stewards at the SOL?

Sundered Land

Midfield
After visiting many many different stadiums (some new, some old, some shite and some excellent) and experiencing all levels of stewarding from corporate areas in the SOL and as far back long ago as the terraces at Roker Park. How would you rate the stewards in your particular area of the Stadium of Light?
How do they rate against other stadiums and grounds you have visited.

Last edited:

Only ever had one interaction with one, at the ticket office standing in the queue.

He came over all serious saying he’d like a word with me in private. He took me over to the cash point outside the ground asking if I’d like to buy a ticket that his mate had bought but couldn’t make it!!

I’ve heard bad reports about one of the chief stewards, a lass with loads of makeup I think.

The only one I see regular is the fella in the east stand stopping the little bairns moving around to the North stand for the second half..funnily enough he never seems to stop the big lads from walking past :lol:
Sounds like our defence under Ross
The only one I see regular is the fella in the east stand stopping the little bairns moving around to the North stand for the second half..funnily enough he never seems to stop the big lads from walking past :lol:
Sounds like our defence under Ross

Back