Ranieri has been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we take the title back off them?

Living in the past ffs. It was not even a year ago in the history of a club who haven't won the league for 133 years and wont come close for the next 133 years.

And they'll like him more than Ranieri if he keeps them up apparently. Some plodder keeping you above the drop is what it's all about. I'd rather be supporting the man who won my team the league last season and has us in the CL latter stages even if we went down than one of the usual goons that teams at the bottom of the league employ.

It's a small time mentality to keep harking on about what you've won. Celebrate it, lock the cup in the trophy room and then forget about it and move on.

Ranieri wasn't sacked because of the league position, he was sacked because we've progressively got worse as the season has gone on. No goal and one point in 2017, consistently turgid football and his decision making is baffling. Ranieri was tail spinning us to relegation. What part of this do people not understand?

It's a small time mentality to keep harking on about what you've won. Celebrate it, lock the cup in the trophy room and then forget about it and move on.

Ranieri wasn't sacked because of the league position, he was sacked because we've progressively got worse as the season has gone on. No goal and one point in 2017, consistently turgid football and his decision making is baffling. Ranieri was tail spinning us to relegation. What part of this do people not understand?

Leicester City thinking their f***ing Real Madrid now. My god

Aye you will move on, to mid table at best and an inevitable relegation. Back to being a championship club

You will be talking about the league title in 30 years when you've had fuck all to celebrate since

Aye you will move on, to mid table at best and an inevitable relegation. Back to being a championship club

You will be talking about the league title in 30 years when you've had fuck all to celebrate since
And do you think Ranieri was going to win it again? Or anything? As champions they actually do have more in common with Madrid than us, having won three trophies since we won our last one, so it's a bit rich to criticise them for a possible lack of success in the next 30 years. I'd say they're far more likely than us to win anything in that timeframe actually. Relegation was looking inevitable, and changing coach was a positive move to try to avoid it. Why do you think they should just accept relegation?

I can't understand the mentality of these people. It's kind of why we sit in the bottom three all season. And will do until we inevitably get relegated.

And do you think Ranieri was going to win it again? Or anything? As champions they actually do have more in common with Madrid than us, having won three trophies since we won our last one, so it's a bit rich to criticise them for a possible lack of success in the next 30 years. I'd say they're far more likely than us to win anything in that timeframe actually. Relegation was looking inevitable, and changing coach was a positive move to try to avoid it. Why do you think they should just accept relegation?

I can't understand the mentality of these people. It's kind of why we sit in the bottom three all season. And will do until we inevitably get relegated.

More in common with Real Madrid :lol: Look at the players they could attract even last summer. Everybody knows it was a one off fluke, doesn't mean anything long term.

When bigger clubs like us can't win anything for decades, be f***ing delighted when you win the league for longer than a few months ffs and back the guy who did it

They're back down with the teams at the bottom now, with a team of average players who had one great season in their careers. This was inevitable.

More in common with Real Madrid :lol: Look at the players they could attract even last summer. Everybody knows it was a one off fluke, doesn't mean anything long term.

When bigger clubs like us can't win anything for decades, be f***ing delighted when you win the league for longer than a few months ffs and back the guy who did it

They're back down with the teams at the bottom now, with a team of average players who had one great season in their careers. This was inevitable.
A laughable thing to say. I don't know how you've got the front to mock a forward looking club that's won three major honours in the last twenty years, when we haven't won owt for 44 years, and don't look like doing so for another 50.

We know our relegation is inevitable so we stick with the latest shit manager off the merry go round. Others think more positively.

Yes mate, they have more in common with Madrid than us because they still hold the championship and they're still in the CL. Oh aye, and they're still ahead of us.

I don't know how you've got the front to mock a forward looking club that's won three major honours in the last twenty years, when we haven't won owt for 44 years, and don't look like doing so for another 50.

We know our relegation is inevitable so we stick with the latest manager off the merry go round.

Yes mate, they have more in common with Madrid than us because they still hold the championship and they're still in the CL. Oh aye, and they're still ahead of us.

They're a club who were in the second and third tiers for a decade until 2014. Wigan have spent more years in the top flight in the last 20 years. Let's stop this nonsense about them a big club who can brush off success. They've always been a yo-yo club and have simply found their level again as everyone expected them too.

It's not even like the club has been built up over time like Southampton, they had one season in the top flight in yonks and spent most of it bottom of the league, then they had the most unbelievable season that nobody will ever work out how it happened.

The thing is Leicester fan didn't go when they weren't in the premier league. Wonder if he will stop going if they go down? Travels around Europe with them when it is the trendy thing to do but wont go when the going gets tough. Glory fan in every sense.

Let's stop this nonsense about them a big club who can brush off success.
What does that even mean? You seem to want them to brush off success, or ignore it, and accept they are going down. They want to try to stay up. I have no idea why you have a problem with that.

If three trophies in 20 years doesn't make you a big club, what does? Also you're wrong about Wigan. Its 9-8 to Leicester. In comparison, we only had 8 seasons in the top flight between 1970 and 1999, and we're a big club.

What does that even mean? You seem to want them to brush off success, or ignore it, and accept they are going down. They want to try to stay up. I have no idea why you have a problem with that.

If three trophies in 20 years doesn't make you a big club, what does? Also you're wrong about Wigan. Its 9-8 to Leicester. In comparison, we only had 8 seasons in the top flight between 1970 and 1999, and we're a big club.

I could have sworn they just sacked the manager who brought them success, their biggest success ever, after a few months, and they're happy about it. Seems like they're ignoring it to me, couldn't even support the guy for a season afterwards.

Nobody thought of Leicester as a big club before last season and if anybody does now it's down to the that manager they wanted sacked. Three league cups in your history doesn't make you one, even that was seen as an incredible achievement for Leicester and made MON's name as a manager.

Good job they didn't sack him when they went down.

Last edited:
I could have sworn they just sacked the manager who brought them success, their biggest success ever, after a few months, and they're happy about it. Seems like they're ignoring it to me, couldn't even support the guy for a season afterwards.
I don't think they're happy about being 18th, or that they need to change manager. I don't know why you would think that. And they almost certainly would have supported him if they weren't fighting relegation.

Unlike you they realised it's only the next match and the next season that matter.

Does it matter? EPL sounds good to me
Cheapens it.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

We the english organised football and as such those around the world bestowed upon us the privilige of not having to prefix our leagues or cups as we are foremost.

Epl takes us to scottish level.

The efl is just because they dont have a sponsor.

Last edited:

We the english organised football and as such those around the world bestowed upon us the privilige of not having to prefix our leagues or cups as we are foremost.

Sorry of course, I forgot the old we invented football and educated the world peice. In future I will just say PL. Suitably chastised

I agree... It's the #1 league in the world, it's the "Premier League", the EPL sounds like some shitty half assed league or just redundant.

Even though everyone hates Liverpool (love watching the get beat normally) they'll have the support of the nation tonight!

Hopefully they'll do a Kaiserslautern.

The thing is Leicester fan didn't go when they weren't in the premier league. Wonder if he will stop going if they go down? Travels around Europe with them when it is the trendy thing to do but wont go when the going gets tough. Glory fan in every sense.

He can't even get tickets to the away games in Europe. It can't be hard surely to get tickets for a team who up until a year ago never sold out away games

The thing is, Leicester are still performing at the same level as last season, only difference being lots of other teams improved vastly in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back