Ranieri has been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool will roll over tonight and the arse licking pundits will instantly say sacking CR was a master stroke by the champions.

Tick!

To be fair it does indeed. Leicester played with effort and it may add fuel to the fire of player power winning the day sadly as it very much looked like they were up for today.

Let's face it they have the players to get out of trouble. It was wishful thinking having them as a side that would come below us.

Looks like a masterstr

To all the doubters there was some huge evidence tonight why he got sacked. I haven't seen us play like that since Man City, Swansea and Burnley at home.

We can keep the world happy and get relegated with Ranieri or sack him and stay up, not a tough choice.

To all the doubters there was some huge evidence tonight why he got sacked. I haven't seen us play like that since Man City, Swansea and Burnley at home.

We can keep the world happy and get relegated with Ranieri or sack him and stay up, not a tough choice.

fuck off man yer players are complete scum. tonight was a disgrace, especially the post match interviews

edit - karma will still send you down as the cunts deserve

fuck off man yer players are complete scum. tonight was a disgrace, especially the post match interviews

edit - karma will still send you down as the cunts deserve

It takes two to tango, the players just didn't decide to down tools for Ranieri on a whim. His decisions got more and more bizarre which eventually led to him losing the dressing room.

You can dream on if you think we'll go down playing like that but whatever makes you happy I suppose clutching at those straws.

It takes two to tango, the players just didn't decide to down tools for Ranieri on a whim. His decisions got more and more bizarre which eventually led to him losing the dressing room.

You can dream on if you think we'll go down playing like that but whatever makes you happy I suppose clutching at those straws.

"lost the dressing room" the phrase that means greedy lazy cunts of players get a free pass

complete bollocks, you have a team of scumbags.

you'll be going down

"lost the dressing room" the phrase that means greedy lazy cunts of players get a free pass

complete bollocks, you have a team of scumbags.

you'll be going down

You don't know who will go down so your playground taunts are irrelevant.

There are reasons why managers lose the dressing room and it's usually because the players lose respect for their leadership and decision making and think they're incompetent.

Ranieri made countless baffling decisions, I've said all along in this thread he needed to go but most on here can't get past last season. After tonight's performance it's looking like I and my fellow Leicester fans were right in our assessment of the situation. Thanks for all you've done Claudio but gratzie and arrivederci.

There are reasons why managers lose the dressing room at it's usually because the players lose respect for their leadership and decision making and think they're incompetent.

Ranieri made countless baffling decisions, I've said all along in this thread he needed to go but most on here can't get past last season. After tonight's performance it's looking like I and my fellow Leicester fans were right in our assessment of the situation. Thanks for all you've done Claudio but gratzie and arrivederci.

there is no such thing as "lost the dressing room" only spoilt players who need a kick up the arse. we've had our share of it here.

I wouldn't get too carried away about today either, you'll be going down. football justice will be dealt out

Don't count those chickens.

There are reasons why managers lose the dressing room and it's usually because the players lose respect for their leadership and decision making and think they're incompetent.

If Vardy gets injured you're far from safe, Liverpool were absolute dross tonight.
Even we woud have cooked them. :lol:

Last edited:
there is no such thing as "lost the dressing room" only spoilt players who need a kick up the arse. we've had our share of it here.

I wouldn't get too carried away about today either, you'll be going down. football justice will be dealt out

I don't believe in karma.

I'm also not getting carried away, one swallow doesn't make a summer but it was nice to see us playing like the Champions again, we have to back it up by beating Hull on Saturday and give us some breathing space between us and the bottom three.

Don't count those chickens.

If Vardy gets injured you're far from safe, Liverpool were absolute dross tonight.
Even we woud have cooked them. :lol:

We've got a £40m reserve striker, I'm not fretting every time he gets hacked down. :lol:

I'm also not getting carried away, one swallow doesn't make a summer but it was nice to see us playing like the Champions again, we have to back it up by beating Hull on Saturday and give us some breathing space between us and the bottom three.

playing like champions? Liverpool were terrible, give yer head a shake.

you'll be going down alright.

We've got a £40m reserve striker, I'm not fretting every time he gets hacked down. :lol:
He might well have played a masterstroke keeping ULLOA for ye

no. but you are definitely down, thats one thing I'm sure of.

what goes around comes around as they say, there is no escaping it now.

"Definitely" eh?

Now you've ruined the end of the season for me can you tell me if Sunderland stay up and did we get past Seville in the Champions league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back